Monday, August 11, 2008

MRI done

HUH I added an entry but don't see it...in case it didn't show up I will read news here in hopes THIS one works. There will be a little more info in this one because I found a little more time...so I will just erase the other if it does happen to show up. 

This morning they grabbed Nic up at 6am and took him off to a little room to put in his IV.  He said ow ow and some tears rolled but that was it. I was SO proud of him...he got to pick a gift from a treasure chest which he picked a shark pincher...of course he was all over the halls biting every nurses butt with it!  UGH!  LOL 
Then at 10 the took him down to the MRI room and we walked with him.  OH I didn't think I would cry but I did.  Not in front of Nic but once they had him in there...he kept saying mommy and it made me so sad :( 

We were back in his room at 11:45 and he wanted to get right up to run around...he was a little unstable so we pushed him around for a bit first.  Now at 2 pm he's just fine and back to normal...ate well too.   We have no OFFICIAL word yet on the MRI but it shouldn't be long now.  I will either update at home or once we get settle back into his room.  Keep us in your prayers!  THANKS SO MUCH!
 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I pray that everything is going to be ok. Thanks for updating. I hope you all will be back home soon. Helen

Anonymous said...

I'm praying everything goes well!
Missie

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update! :) I can just see him running through the halls goosing the nurses!  Good fun! :)

Hope you find out happy results soon!

Janis

Anonymous said...

You have my prayers!!!  He's showing such good spirit, that's funny that he's pinching the nurses with the pincher...LOL!!!

Joann

Anonymous said...

i'm glad he's doing okay my fingers are crossed for the MRI results but I expect you've already got them as I am behind in alerts lol ;)

Jenny

Anonymous said...

Okay, so there was nothing on the MRI to worry about, but what caused the issue to begin with?  
love, hugs, and prayers
Cassey