Sunday, August 10, 2008

Still here, and a THANKS!

You guys have all been so wonderful with all your great comments.  Nic has only improved more today :D  NOW all we need is that GOOD NEWS from our test results from the MRI which should be tomorrow.  Not a guarantee that it will be tomorrow but looks that way.  We should know by 8am if we are in the schedule or not.  If we are then poor Nic will be getting an IV in the am sometime :(  It will be ME and HIM who is crying over that one!  I'm sure.    We did take some pics with our camera phone and my daughter brought the camera today so we can get some better pics and maybe a video...she forgot the card so I can only take what is available on my camera.  So I will try to get as much as I can so you can see how much he LOVES it here lol.  We asked him if he wanted to go home today and he says NO.  He's the center of attention lol  why would he want to go home??
Daddy went to the store close to the hospital and brought him a doctors bag and BOY did he like that!  I told hubby to get him some of the cars from the movie "Cars" because he collects them but he didn't listen and got him a doc bag.  I really didn't think he would like it as much as he did but he LOVED it.  It was the same doctor kit that was in the toy room so that made it even better :D  I was wrong...he loved it just like Cory said he would. 
He has really been loving our attention and him and daddy played for hours in the play room and I enjoyed a little nap.  Poor Cory slept on two hard chairs with two foot stools inbetween them.  After a few hours of that he asked about a more comfy spot.  Nic and I were ok and sleeping so the nurses showed him the couch in the teen center and put a note on the door for him...so at least he got a little more comfy spot to sleep.  Tonight he may stay in the Ronald Mc Donald house next door.  He can shower there.  I'm jumping in the shower after Nic tonight before bed LOL  They will never know! 
Well, I better get to the playland...daddy and Nic are meeting me there in about 5 min!  I better not be late.  They are riding bikes down the hall ways now until I'm done updating.  I WILL get to everyones journal eventually!  I WILL!  Maybe tonight after Nic goes to sleep.  IF I'm not to tired!  I will update tomorrow to let ya know when the MRI is on for.  Thanks again everyone for the wonderful comments!  They made me all teary eyed from all the love you guys are sending over! 
Kelly,  I MISS MY CHICKENS! 

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure your chicks are fine!  I'm happy to hear that Nic is feeling well.  Keep us posted.
Missie

Anonymous said...

I pray the MRI results are positive ones. GOOD to hear that Nic has his pep back!XO

Anonymous said...

I'm glad Nic is improving.  Keeping him in my prayers.
Hugs,
Dana

Anonymous said...

Hospitals have become SO kid-friendly, I loved it when Chris had to spend 4 days in the hospital when he was little for asthma related problems.  I'm really glad Nic is having a good time there and that he's doing well.

Joann

Anonymous said...

I am glad that Nick is still feeling well. I know you are anxious as to what caused the problem. I am sure those at home are taking good care of your chicks. I am still in prayer for Nick and you two also. Hugs, Helen

Anonymous said...

Carrie so glad to hear an update you all our in my thoughts and prayers to get home soon. I hope that they get that MRI done soon and out of the way.
Hugs to you all, Chrissie

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad that Nic is improving Carrie....I've been praying hard for him. I'm on pins and needles waiting for that MRI report, Sending up prayers for that as well.

I love you friend.....stay strong.

Pooh Hugs,
Linda

Anonymous said...

((((Carrie))))

I thought about you all day. I was praying about you and added Nic, you  and the rest of the family to a few prayers lists. I was in Wabeno today and told Kim & Steph. They send hugs and prayers as well.

As far as the Dr kit. OMG Logan has one and LOVES it. He plays with it all the time.

I am sending you so much love and hugs and prayers. From one friend and mother to another.

Love always
Kallie

Anonymous said...

I am just so glad to hear he is still doing fine. I wont be around a computer again til Wednesday morning, but believe me, your post will be the first I open. It just has to be GOOD NEWS. I know you miss those chickens. They will be alright. I know Cory and your Dad will take good care of them. :) Love y'all very much, Kelly

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad he is doing better.  I hope that all other procedures and news go smoothly and are good.  Update us when you can and don't worry about our journals.. there is plenty of time for that when you little man is all better and at home!  (((Much love)))

-Emily-

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to hear that Nic is sick.  I'll keep you and your family especially little Nic in my prayers.  Love ya!

Anonymous said...

hoping Nic will be able to get the MRI out of the way early tomorrow; that it will show good news and that he soon will be able to go home; what a cute idea to get a doctor's bag!

betty

Anonymous said...

Carrie, I forgot your journal is private and posted a request for you on Call for support.... there were a few comments left there from those that couldn't get through to your journal.

http://journals.aol.co.uk/pharmolo/call-for-support/entries/2008/08/09/j-landers-son-in-hospital/2453

Joann

Anonymous said...

Hope everything goes okay xx  So good to hear from you and knowing that Nic is doing okay :o)

Jenny