Sunday, March 11, 2007

Back

Well I have lots to update on and I wanted to come on here to let my readers know I did not fall off the face of the earth!  It was my last day of work today.  A little sad ( I have been there for 9 years) but yet I"m a little relieved too.  I am looking forward to having a few weekends with the family. Usually I work every single weekend.

Tonight we had my son's awards night to go to so my last day was  little screwed up. I had to go in at 7am till 12:30 and then go to Stefan's awards night and then I had to go back to work from 8:30pm to 11pm.  His awards night went awesome.  The coach said some great stuff about him and of course being his parent I got all teary eyed.  It was so nice to see Stefan so proud of himself.  He got several awards and he also got a dog tag type necklace for going to state.  I have lots of pics and I did video tape Stefan's part which I will add here if you can hear it ok.  Can't see much, I was way in the back. I should have sat closer.  Well, I'ts late and I am SO tired. Cory is out of town for a few days so that means I have to drive Stefan to school in the morning.  I better get some sleep.  I will update pics when cory gets home. He has to download the video for me. 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yaahhhh you are back! :)

kelly

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((((((((((((HUSTOYOU)))))))))))))))))))))))))Its nice to see you back,I a glad your Sons awards went well.sounds like he did a good job.I am sory you will be missing your job.Are you going to be looking for more work?Have a nice day.

Anonymous said...

Welcome back!

Anonymous said...

Nice to have you back... Awww I feel sad for you..9 yrs is a long time....They'll surely miss you:)
Take Care
Steph