Monday, March 12, 2007

Just gabbing

It was so nice to come back and get all those comments!  Thanks...I didn't realize that many people read my journal :)  My hubby gets home tomorrow so I'm going to have him upload my video of Stefans awards night so you all can hear it. I sure hope you can hear it good enough.  My camera battery is dead so I'm charging it tonight so tomorrow I can add the pics i took during the night. 
Now to answer one of you questions...No I'm not going to get a different job very soon because I want to be able to spend a few weekends with my family. I have been working every single weekend for so long now and I miss spending time with them.  I'm looking forward to it and so is hubby.  For example this last Sunday I had to work and we didn't know about the awards ceremony until a week before so I didn't have time to ask off AND hubby had to go out of town too.  SO it left me finding a sitter and I hate that.  My daughter watched him though so it ended up nice but who knows!  I just wanted to say screw it and not go but if I did that I wouldn't have gotten my vacation pay for this year.  You have to be employed through the 15 to qualify.  I want my vacation pay lol!  I can't tell you how boring it is when Cory is gone. I miss him...seems like I'm talking baby talk ALL day! lol  You stay at home moms know what I"m talking about!  I need an adult! I remember a few years ago when I looked forward to cory going away for the weekend so I could have quite time! lol  Now I hate when he leaves.  Especially out here in the country...I hear all sorts of noises!  Last year there was a madman running around our woods...he had just shot his wife while she was running away from him down the street.  And burned their house down then he took off and the cops could not find him for two days!  I was alone for three mind you!  So two of those days I was scared out of my mind. It was just Nick and I home...the kids and Cory went to a wedding.  AND my inlaws didn't live next door yet!  I called the cops and they told me NOT to leave and turn all the lights on outside.  I will never forget those nights.  They found him the end of the second day dead in the woods...he killed himself.  Well, sorry to bore you with that story lol  I'm going to head to bed now, watch for pics tomorrow. 

No comments: