Sunday, March 18, 2007

Very late night

We were gone all day today so I did not get a chance to get the video done :(  But we will as soon as we can!  I have not even watched them yet or got them on the computer.  We had a very good day today!  We went to the playland in the mall and Nick just had a blast and the funny thing was I think he thinks all older boys are deaf because he stomps on the floor in front of them and starts signing! lol it's so cute! 
I'm getting my lists done for our trip so we don't forget the important things like plug ins for the phones and stuff that's easy to forget about.  We are leaving Thurs night after Stefan's Grecco practice.  Then we are driving all night hoping that Nick will sleep for that trip!  Lets pray anyhow!  We do have a small video dvd player that he can watch so hopefully that will help us out.  We got the third season of sponge bob for him lol!  He loves sponge bob! Well, I will be updating more soon..and I am also taking the laptop with us so I hope to update every day while we are there.  Hope all is well for everyone and Please pray for my friend Shelley, her grandma is not doing well so she has been really going through a lot lately :(  Shell, know that I will be thinking of you often over the next few weeks!  And call me anytime if you need to talk ok! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU))))))))))))))))))))))))Sounds like you are really tired,I hope you will be able to get some rest and have a good time and safe trip.Thanks for letting me know about Shellys Grandma.