Sunday, March 18, 2007

On the road again

Well, were on our way back to Appleton this morning because I FORGOT my main receipt and could not return the main things I needed to.  I want to do it before all the good clothes are gone.  Hubby is going to go with Nick and I:)  Were going to the Old Country Buffet for lunch.  I was telling hubby about it and he really needs to try it lol.  AND kids under 3 eat free so you can't go wrong there.  Ends up being cheaper then eating at the mall thats for sure.  You know, it's really great not having to worry about working today :)  we can actually do more things as a family now.

OH I have video of my son's wrestling matches yesterday and I will post them later today after they download on youtube.  He took the silver metal home :)  He took second!  I was very proud of him.  He knew he was going to get second because he ended up wrestling his friends from school so they all knew pretty much what place they were going to get lol. It sure is great practice though.  The first boy he wrestled comes up to me and says "can you tell Stefan something for me" I said sure, what is it.  and he says "can you tell him PLEASE no pins!" lol  He knew Stefan was going to win.  But it was so cute because the whole time they both had smiles on their faces.  Stefan did not pin him.  And the only guys that beat Stefan told me he got a lot better...he used to be able to pin Stefan but now he can't.  The guy he wrestled that beat him is a terrific wrestler and has went to individual state tourneys every year since like 7th grade.  Stefan kept up nicely though, he did well.  Stefan was the only one he didn't pin.  He's getting there.  The coach says after the camps this summer he should improve a lot more. 
Well, time to get my butt in gear...watch for pics and video later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU))))))))))))))))))Congrats on your Son wining.Hope you have a nice week ahead.I love the country buffet.