Saturday, March 17, 2007

Florida

Make sure you check out the video and the pics in my last entry :) 

Here are some cute pics of my son. Couldn't resist.


 I got more news too...we have decided to go to Florida on spring break after all.  We have a nice apt over there rented in Kissimme (not sure if spelling is right) and at first we were not going to go because we were planning a trip to Disney world but then we didn't want to pay the high price if Nick wasn't going to remember it so now we decided to just go there and visit other things and wait to go to Disney until he is at least 4.  Our family has been to Disney four times since the kids were little, but never been there with Nick yet.  We just really want to see the first time excitement of getting to go to Disney and at this age he really doesn't know that Disney is such a great place lol  All kids NEED to go to Disney World so you get to see that first time excitement. It's the greatest feeling ever. I remember Alex and Stefan when we first told them.  They were glowing for weeks with anticipation.  We studied the maps and made plans where we would visit first and what countries we wanted to eat at it was just so much fun.  They were right around 10 the first time we went.  Thats one memory that is very clear in my mind.  I also wrote down everything we did on the way there, while we were there, and on the way home.  So they read that story (accompanied with all the pictures) for years and years after that.  Once in a while I will pull it out even now, but now it makes me sad because the kids are all grown up now.  I'm so glad we get to do it all over again :)  Well, gotta go get ready, we are going back to Gymboree today to return some things that just didn't look "right" on nick.  Will add more pics later on today when we get home...it will be late because Stefan has his wrestling matches tonight so I will be there for that too and we won't be home till late.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too cute!! I love the little outfit! Enjoy Florida! The weather is gorgeous here right now!

Anonymous said...

Cute pics of Nick!!! Take me with you to Florida PLEASE!!!
Love Ya,
Cindy :)

Anonymous said...

oh mannnn i wanna go to florida!  take me with you!  love the pics of nick...he is just too too cute!

kelly

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU))))))))))))))))))))My Mom and I was there last year with my Sister and Her family to Disney,I would love to go again and have more time to see everything.have a nice weekend.