Sunday, March 4, 2007

MIA

wow I have been MIA the past few days.  FIRST I will catch you all up.  It's been snowing here likd crazy the past few days.  My son had State Wrestling and their team took SECOND! I was thrilled!  It was fun and I'm very proud of their team.  My son gets his medal in about a week and I will be sure to take a pic of him with it. 
I have loved the snow falls we got and we had to do a LOT of plowing but were good to go now and it's just beautiful around here. Although my hubby ruined the "look" of my no footprint look when he came trompsing through our woods from our inlaws house next door.  IT was so funny because he was climbing through snow up to his crotch!  He just found it easier to lay down and ROLL down our hill.  It was hilarious!  Well gotta go close up for work but will update again tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU)))))))))))))))Congrats on your Son winning.Lol to much info with your Husband and the snow.lol..Have a nice day.