Wednesday, February 28, 2007

sick day

Well, today I have just felt like crap!  I have a terrible cold and Now I know how my baby felt last week!  Poor thing!  I just hope he doesn't catch it back from me!  The whole house is sick with cold and there are just Kleenex laying everywhere!  I am constantly picking up Kleenex! no wonder everyone is sick. No one knows where the garbage is. I just got a small garbage bag and gave one to my son and one to my hubby and said "OK now there is no excuse as to why I would find them on the floor!"
 It's not that hard to keep them in one area and then when you happen to get up bring them with you!  I didn't' go out today and get my tire fixed or get my license today because I just felt to sick to go out and about! I hope the weather is not to bad by tomorrow so I can get out there and get that stuff done before i leave on Friday afternoon. 
Well, my diet has sucked the past two days...I took a "diet" break. I think I needed it and now tomorrow I will get back on track again.  I am in the process of cleaning right now and getting things all in order so hubby won't have a problem watching Nick while I'm gone for two days. It's going to be Nicks first time away from me!! I'm not sure I can handle it!  I know Cory's mom said she would help him out so I'm not to worried about Nick missing me so much. Plus he just loves his dad and usually is just fine when he watches him when I work.  Being gone overnight just bothers me!  Well, better get back to cleaning...no pics today but maybe tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry your feeling like crap sis, I just got over the flu myself and now I have a sinus infection... so off to the doc again!!!
Take care,Love Ya
Cindy

Anonymous said...

Wheres your update?