Friday, February 23, 2007

Slow day/first diet update

 Diet update below:

  Today has been a very slow and lazy day.  As you all know I started the Phase 2 part of the best life diet and I'm finding it hard to stay away from the soda which is a no no on phase 2.  It is diet coke but I should not be having any during this phase...and I really do want to try to do this right this time!  I will keep you informed as how that's going later on.

I have no pictures to add as of right now but I may take some later or put a few older ones on here.  My lunch is cooling so I better go eat before it gets too cold.  I will be updating later today possibly with some pics as well.  Thanks for reading!

Diet update:

Ok so far I have not been doing this diet up to par and I plan on doing better!  I promised my friend that I would NOT have ONE soda tomorrow and I will do this.  I got more things to choose from at the store tonight so I won't have any excuse!  The food really hasn't been that bad but I do need to slow down on the Pizza. When I do have pizza I only have two slices though.  AND another promise I need to make myself is to get in more exercise! In fact I'm going to go on the treadmill now!  I will start out by doing 15 min a day.  Thats not that much and I shouldn't have any problem doing that.  I have a treadmill IN MY HOUSE...no excuse not to use it.  JUST laziness!   I will update later as to how I did.   Ok another update:

I did get the exercise in...15 min.  NOt much but better then nothing :) I will do this every day for  2 weeks and then I'm going to try for 30 min 5 times a week.  Still an increase but I get 2 days off too. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have never heard of this diet? How has it been so far? I need a diet badly.... I heard talk about a Jland diet... but I dont think anything ever came of it....