Monday, February 19, 2007

Funny Video

Yet another try at posting my video: oh my, it finally worked!  Poor Nicky was so sick AND tired obviously!  He feel asleep while watching Cars on the apple computer although he did manage to turn himself around and hang onto the chair! lol Cory couldn't handle it anymore..he had to rescue him!  You can tell the first two times he almost fell the camera moved because Cory was about to catch him lol.  This is so adorable!


Ok, House pics coming today sometime I PROMISE...I have not had a chance to take them yet but I will do it this morning.  Watch for them later! 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU)))))))))))))))))))))))To cute,you all must of warn Him out.lol.Cant wait to see pics of your house.I been trying to take mre pics of gary and I,bt eveytime I do,you can see me,but not Gary.lol.Have a nice day..

Anonymous said...

Oh how cute! I wish I could figure out how to get videos up... He is a cutie!

Anonymous said...

LOL! I would have been afraid he would fall off the chair.

Anonymous said...

Very cute...  I hope he is enjoying the "new" clothes.  I can't wait for my Gymboree order to arrive!!  I'll have to do a fashion show with my little guy and post the pictures on my site.  :)  

Anonymous said...

that is way to cute!!! thanks for the pics sis...
Love Ya,
Cindy