Wednesday, February 14, 2007

As usual there are ALWAYS new updates below, check them out!

Be sure to check out my last entry if you didn't see the pet scavenger hunt started over at Krissy's journal.  And if you want to join check out Krissy's sister's Val (who is doing the hunt for her this week)  journal here:


http://journals.aol.com/valphish/ThereisaSeason/

This was really fun!  If you have pets please join in.

So now back to real life and that means back to potty training now that we can use our toilets again!  Still not fixed yet though because we have the broken pump that has to be thawed before they can fix it but at least we have the use of our water again sparingly until we get it fixed. 

Nick is doing awesome again in his undies!  He has worn them since 9am and has not had an accident once yet!  Does that mean he's trained?? NO but it sure it a start in the right direction!  He actually came and told me that he had to go poop (he meant pee but hey it's a start.) 
WOW I was just interrupted by Nick saying hurry mama poop!  YA   AND he did go poop!  He was pretty proud of himself!  And I was too! 

OK have a question for those who read:

How often do YOU clean the top of your refrigerator?  I'm so short that I never notice the top of the fridge...we have a huge fridge!  So I was cleaning the top of my stove (the air thingy, that I CAN see) and noticed how dirty the top of my fridge was!  WOW  I don't think I cleaned it for over 4 months. I can count on one had how many times I cleaned it since we moved in and that would be THREE!  We moved in a year and 1/2 ago! So i got my butt up on the chair so I could clean it.  I could not get the back corner because I"m not tall enough so I will have to have hubby do it when he gets home. I couldnt stop there, I had to clean the water dispenser and the outside and under it also. lol  Here is a picture:



<---SEE THE CORNER I COULD NOT REACH! LOL 

UPDATE:  Grandma is coming home from Hawii today.  Nick is still doing awesome on the training!  AND below is a picture of a hand made rug my hubby got me from the Organic food store we shop at.  I LOVE IT! 




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OHHH do I remember those days of potty training :) Sounds like he is doing well though!!!!!
I will check out that link since I have pets :)
hugs
Ang

Anonymous said...

The top of my fridge is a catch all.  WE stick everything up there we don't use. LOL!!!!  I had pics of my kitties in my journal yesterday.  Are you ready for tomorrow?  

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU)))))))))))))))))))Thanks for the info about Photobucket,I do use Photobucket,and have tons of graffics in there,but maybe I should try it your way and try draging the graffic from Photobucket into my journal,thanks again for the info.I am glad your son is doing good on the potty trainging.That is a pretty pic of the blanket.Have a nice night.