Thursday, February 15, 2007

Weigh in and TONS of pics

Weigh in news:

The good news is that I didn't gain as much as I thought I was going to but the bad news is I did gain!  I think if I didn't add the soda back in during Phase 1 I would have lost.  But the fact that there was not 'diet' to follow and you didn't have to watch your servings really, I think i did pretty good.  Now it's time to start Phase 2 (Shell are you ready?)  Now we have different rules and NO soda allowed!  More exercise, have to watch portion control and NO SODA!  That will be the hardest part for me...to omit my diet coke!  I will make my ticker and add that in a bit.


Grandma got back from Hawaii yesterday and brought us LOTS of goodies...I will take some pics here in a bit and post them: 

I tried to add my pictures but shutterfly is having problems right now :(  Can't get my pics uploaded!  I will keep trying. I have pics of our presents from Hawaii and as my niece Heather requested pics of the clothes I got from our friends. I guess I go back to cleaning until I can try to upload them again.  I'm hungry already! lol I had breakfast 2 hours ago only. I will have a fruit though...can't have  anything bad because I don't have anything bad in the house! lol  Which is good for me right now because I think I would eat it! 

OK finally got to upload pics!! First we have gifts from Grandma from Hawaii.
These jewlery boxes were hand made and each one took the guy over two weeks to make.  They are just beautiful!  The first two are mine and Alex's.
OK got them into shutterfly NOW it's acting up again! 


This is how they are opened:







These are Cory and Stefans:
<---Seahorse and Sea Turtle

NEXT: Picture of a knife called a "RERE"  This was made in a community where they only make 500 bucks a year!  YES a year.  Read about it below:




Here is the actual knife:






Next are some shirts grandma got for Nick:



Here is Nick enjoying his NEW cars shirt from our friends:



FOR THOSE OF YOU NOT INTERESTED IN CLOTHES YOU MAY NOT WANT TO GO ANY FARTHER.
 
These are clothes we got from our friends.  My niece wanted to see them.

<---I LOVE THIS PIC

SUMMER STUFF:



This isn't even ALL of them, there are still lots of joggers (Heather is thinking "Carrie must be in heaven") lol She knows I love joggers for Nick because it's all we wear at home!  Love them! And a couple jackets and snowpants yet!  And we also got a shrek outfit which is in an earlier picture but it's now in the dirty clothes basket because we wore it so many times already!  That and the McQueen shirt are his favs.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU))))))))))))))))))))))I think your doing a great job on the diet,I think your aloud to treat yourself now and than.lol.I would fail the first day,because I have to have my soda and everyone at work says you dont need any.lol.And its not even diet.lol.Have a nice day!

Anonymous said...

What "diet" are you following?  It sounds like you are using sparkspeople ... just curious.

:)

Anonymous said...

Yes! I have been waiting for pics.  Shutterfly is back up and running I just added some pics to my journal.

Anonymous said...

Did you notice for the last three days I have been hearing Max and Ruby. We have the dvd in so it plays over and over. If I try to take it out Brady has a fit.

Anonymous said...

That is good news that your hungry so soon, that is generally a sign of your metabolism moving into gear (depending on what you ate prior) I look forward to seeing your pics and hope that the no pop goes smoothly :)
Hugs
Ang

Anonymous said...

WOW! That sure is alot of clothes. Its a good thing you know someone with a son a year older than Nick.

Anonymous said...

Great gifts..even the clothes... ;-)
Lyn

Anonymous said...

I didn't realize how many clothes were in those boxes!  Wow, I guess I went shopping way too much for my little guy!  I've learned and have cut way back, but he's about due for new clothes because he is growing AGAIN - that's what kids do, right?

Those gifts from Hawaii are beautiful.  

Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! you go grandma..., great clothes, nick is one lucky little boy!!!, hang in there sis you can do it!!! I have alot of faith in you.