Saturday, February 17, 2007

Snowball Dance

To clear the air...my last entry about the friend that was teasing me about my fridge...he's just a kidder and didn't mean anything bad by it really.  I just love bugging him cuz he does that to everyone else lol.  He's actually a super guy and has actually taught my hubby some good manners :)  OH hubby will kill me if he reads this SHHH don't tell him! 

Tonight My son and Dawn went to her dance at her high school.  Stefan was real excited to be able to spend the day with her.

Well, we went out to dinner before the dance with my sister and her hubby. We took Stefan and Dawn with us also.  They even paid for us!  THANK YOU SIS!  It was just awesome!  We went to the Old Country Buffet and I will for sure go there again...next time the check is mine though ok!!  We will call you when we get down there next.  Stefan has a dance coming up that he wants Dawn to go to so It may be sooner then we think lol.  I took a small video of them walking into the school...they looked so cute.  Will post it later in another entry, I have to have cory upload it into youtube first. 
Her aunt and uncle are bringing Stefan home so It was real boring on the way home ...good thing I had the bear with me!  My sister bought Nick a huge bear and it's just so cute. Nick really liked it!  There is a pic of it below the other pics...check him out! 



Have to throw this one in of Nick in a wig and Alex.  Isn't this just adorable!  He really does look like a little girl with a bad hair day!





I'm hoping to go to bed early tonight...well it's not early i guess but earlier then normal!  Night all! 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU)))))))))))))))))))))Very nice pics.Have a nice day/week ahead.

Anonymous said...

Stefan and Dawn look great together. That wig is too funny! LoL!

Anonymous said...

Hey Sis,
We had a wonderful time last night... It was great to see you!!! Tell Stefan we really enjoyed the dinner. Stefan and Dawn, you make a really awesome couple!!! Great pics. I'm glad Nick loved the Teddy Bear, it's adorable just like him!!! I couldn't resist... Hope we can get together soon....
Love Ya,
Cindy

Anonymous said...

Great pics!!!  Love em!!!  Stefan and Dawn make a great couple!!!!