Friday, February 16, 2007

Video links of our family

Ok, just started a new entry here becuase there are some things I want to say...First I am posting the link to our videos if you haven't seen them just click below to check them out.  We have four of Stefan wrestling and one of Alex and Nick...really cute!

My link didn't work :( I'm going to try it again, I was having trouble even copying it last night so I will try again...watch for it soon.
AND YA, SOMEONE liked the pic of the top of my fridge lol!  :P (see comments) I'm so excited!  TRY THIS LINK:

http://youtube.com/profile?user=nixman

Ya, that worked, I forgot I had to save it in HTML form before copying it my journal.  There are like 5 or 6 videos here...enjoy



NEXT...I hear that someone is TEASING ME about my journal pictures...HE thinks it's silly to post the top of the refridgerator (and other things) lol!    WELL, (I won't mention his name here, he may get mad at me!) ;)  But NO MORE EGG PANCAKES FOR YOU MISTER!!!  You know who you are...Ya, Cory ratted you out, what a friend huh!  You better yell at him...who knows, maybe you didn't even say it...Cory likes to blame things on you if it's something he's really thinking or wants cuz he's SCARED of me!  HEHE  I just want you to know I FORGIVE YOU!  NO NEED TO APOLOGIZE!!  These next pictures I will post will be for YOU so be sure to check them out!!!!  hehe  I will post them tomorrow!

I looked in the living room at my bestest little baby and he was squashing grapes and throwing them in the living room!  What the heck!  lol  He is so crazy sometimes.  I yelled at his big brother for showing him how to do that and he looked at me and signed WHAT! hehe I'm such a mean mommy! 

Ok getting ready to head out to Green Bay because my son was invited to a dance there.  His Girlfriend wanted him to go.  I'm going to have dinner with my sister and her hubby while I'm there :)  I haven't seen them in like a year!  It will be fun.  Will update pics and things when I get home tonight after 9pm

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The page wouldn't open sis. :(

Anonymous said...

Hi! I've been reading for a little while with no comments yet. By the way.... I liked the pic of the top of your fridge....lol... I love pics of all kinds, and since I completely understand how dirty it gets up there.... post away!  lol    Your link didn't work, but I have seent the pics of your kids... very cute!

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU)))))))))))))))))))That is dumb teasing you about putting pics of you cleaning your house,so what,it is your journal.We havent probllay cleaned the top of our fridge longer than you did.lol.But,hey,I can say I did some dusting in my room.lol.Have a nice weekend.

Anonymous said...

I don't think your weird for posting pics of your fridge, I'm sure he would make fun of some of the things I take pics of too. I came to check for pics of your dinner date but you must not be home yet. I will check in the morning before I leave for work. Can't wait to see the pics!