Saturday, February 24, 2007

cold starting

Update below: 


Today was not a really good day by any means. I'm getting a cold and got a terrible headache! I think I may be also going through caffine withdrawal!  I didn't get a whole lot done actually either. My friend from Green Bay called me and while I was on the phone I did dishes and made dinner so that helped lol  We were on the phone for like 3 hours or so...not even kidding!  It was a fun conversation I haven't talked with her in a long time.  AND I even got to listen to her daughter whine like mine does! lol  She is the same age...and in fact they played together a lot when they were younger. I would add a really cute picture here of them sharing the potty but I think my daughter would K.I.L.L. me! lol  I was also telling her that I have not heard from my sister in like 3 or 4 days so I have to call her tomorrow to see whats up.  I just talked to my other sisters in Wabatown (not the real name but knick name) and they are doing ok.  In fact I may hire one of them to come help me paint my sons room. 
My diet today was ok BUT I did have a candy bar at work...I need to remember to LEAVE MY MONEY AT HOME!  I have no control yet so until I do I have to leave it at home!  OH man was it a good candy bar though...new one from Reeses and it's the crispy cruncy bar.  WOW I love it!  Tomorrow I will leave all money at home so I can't get anything in the vending machine. 
Other then that...I'm at work with a noisy church group and being bugged ever few minutes for change!  They are gambling!  GO FIGURE! lol   Not sure If I will have an update or not. I'm going to try to get on the treadmill when I get home...NO I AM going to get on the treadmill when I get home so I can count today as having my 15 min of exercise in.  I have to keep up on this and not give up the second day of my personal challenge!   I will update later if I got it done.

Update:

WOW we are really getting the snow...we are expecting 12-14 inches tonight. I hope we actually get that much!  I love snow and we have not gotten much this year at all.  I had to drive home in this after work tonight and it took me a LONG time!  It was nasty!  YES, I'm still going to get on the treadmill!!  I need to!  15 min is not all that long and I AM going to do it daily if it kills me!!  lol  My son does not believe me that we will actually get that much snow. I told him he is in denial.  I love that boy! sometimes hes so funny!

AFTER EXERCISE UPDATE:

OK I am SO proud of myself right now...and I know some would consider a 15 min workout a warmup!  But to me it's a workout!  Remember I am 270 lbs! I felt it, yesterday I had the treadmill set at 2.0 at O incline..YA SEE, warm up to some...but today by the end of my workout I had the MPH at 2.5 and 3.0 incline.  The past few weeks I have been doing 15 min here and there..usally only 2 times a week at most but as of yesterday I WILL do it every day.  AND I did this with  a terrible terrible headache!  So that could have been an excuse (would have been last week anyhow)  but I worked through it. I hated it, I despised it, I hated it!!! I did NOT want to do this...it was 1am after work...it took me a long time to get home remember!  I goofed tonight with the darn candy bar and usually on days I goof the last thing I want to do is exercise but I did it and I still cannot believe that I did.  I'm proud and glad I did. At the 7 min mark trust me...I almost quit and said to myself that 1/2 of it is better then nothing!  I almost did but I didn't! If I can't simply do 15 min of exercise a day I have other problems to deal with...it's simple and it's easy and not time consuming at all. 
 I'm also excited about the now 10-16 inches of snow were getting tonight...I just want to stay awake all night and watch it come down!  It's now 1:30 and I"m still sitting here at my computer watching it snow.  It's just SO relaxing which is something I need right now with this head ache!  This is also after taking 3 advil!  Still hanging out and irritating!  Well, I'm going to go check out the news but wanted to update quick.
 By the way, my daughter called me just a while ago and told me that she was safe at home because she thought we would want to know!  GOD I love my kids!  I mean, she has caused me to grow a LOT of grey hair but just her all around judgment is terrific and I love her so much.  She doesn't even have a clue how much!  I tell her all the time but you know how kids are .... "ok mom whatever" kind of thing! lol  My poor son gets embarrassed when we sign "ilove you" to him when we drop him off at school...poor boy!  That won't make me stop though! lol  I just simply love my kids and nothing they do will ever change that!  EVER!  OH my husband comes in a close second on the love list! lol  Ok done for the night...sorry this got so LONG>>>>>

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU)))))))))))))))))I am sorry you didnt have such a good day yesterday.Hoping today will be a better one for you.I didnt have a good one either.Stayed home all day in bed.lol.Have a nice week ahead.

Anonymous said...

Those new candy bars sure are good! I have tried one too many of them myself. Glad you got home safe in the snowstorm. I could not go to work today because my car got stuck in the driveway and then we got it out of there and it got stuck in the street. The plow did not come through. So I am home today, I may go to the new house and paint Jadens new room.