Friday, February 9, 2007

Finally

Happier stuff below:

OK I was really mad today because we just found out MORE bad news about our sewer!!!  WELL, AFTER my FIL drilled a hole out so the guys could pump our sewer we found out that our PUMP was out!  We didn't even know we had a pump lol.  All i can do is laugh about this now cuz it's getting funnier and funnier all the time.  SO I missed my chat group today (SORRY GUYS!) because I had to run all over today for everyone and didn't get home till late and then I forgot my cell phone too to top it all off lol.  SO shell if your wondering why I wasn't there it wasn't because i forgot k!!  So now it will cost around 2 grand to get it all fixed.  They guys said "didn't your alarm go off in your house?"  I said "UMM NO"  Where IS the alarm?  I have no clue we just moved here a little over a year ago.  Well, here the pump has been out for some time and we never knew it.  IT WAS ON SILENCE!  That's why we didn't hear it!   So the guy did get it pumped (thank you father in law for drilling) My hubby is gone this weekend on a job for his business.  And he told us that without the pump working we will have to get it pumped in about three weeks again!  GRRR  So we have to try to thaw out the pipe somehow without melting the wires lol.  I will let you know how that works lol.  Anyway...going to add some pics below cuz I hadn't in a few days now:

First Nick:  He would not take off his new jacket! lol It is the "car's" jacket and he loved it! I got it on clearance at Yonkers.




Below:  My son Stefan taking pics so his girlfriend can see his clothes for the dance she invited him to next Sat.  They are so cute! lol 









Happier Stuff:

Ok, lately I have been talking on the phone to my sister ALOT which has been really nice.  We talked a lot before but now it seems were talking at least every week if not every few days :)  I love all my sisters so much and it's great to be able to see/talk to them as often as I can.  Soon I will be able to take Nick over to her house and spend a weekend now that he's getting easier to deal with at other peoples houses.  He has still never spent the night away from "his" bed so I'm not sure how that will work out.  He is very good at going to bed now...all we have to do is say our good nights and lay him down...not a peep out of him.  Same for his naps!  I'm lucky that way. 
Cindy, our phone conversations have been fun AND the movie was tear jerking as you promised!  Now be sure to watch Flicka! lol  AND have the kleenex ready!

Heather, our phone conversations are always fun too and we talk every day I think lol.  At least every time Jimmy is trying to call you! By the way there are some movies you  have to watch...Flicka, Fly Boys, The Marine  and Cindy's  recommendation...Facing the giants.  Great movies!  Now I know your thinking oh man FLICKA I don't like animals!  BUT this story is SO cute i promise you will love it!   I can't wait for Charlotte's web comes out lol. 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry about all your bad luck.  Missed you at chat today but totally understand.  I figured with your problems that you were busy. You can make it next week.  LOve ya and I'm here for you!!

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU))))))))))))))))))Nice pics,have a nice weekend.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Sis..., I love our talks too, it's to bad we don't live closer to each other, miss you so much!!!, can't wait till spring, so we can get up north and chill all weekend... I think I'm getting Cabin Fevvvver...lol. Great pics of the boy's, they are great!!! I found some more pics, Check it out... Way to cute!!!

Anonymous said...

Fogot to say we watched Cars again last night too!

Anonymous said...

Nick looks so proud in his jacket! Yes we are on the phone every time Jimmy trys to call me! LOL! He always says what do you do talk on the phone for 3 hours.