Friday, February 2, 2007

Potty training


Check out UPDATES on potty training below: Hey check out Stefan's journal.  See my journals added on the side. His is private but you should be able to see it because i added you to his journal.  Same with Cindy and shell your added too. 

Heather, if you didn't see the new outfits check out the previous entry:  AND check out the video of Nick and Alex below too...cute! Ignore the messy living room...we were having lots of fun last night lol.


We started potty training last night and I'm really excited.  We went shopping yesterday and I picked up some boxers for Nick and they  are so cute lol   Nick wanted them on and we put them on and he did great!  He wore them for three hours about before bed time and he went potty on the "big potty" and didn't wet his undies once in that time!  He was having fun wearing the boxers and I think he liked them :)  YA!!  Shell, I started this right after chat last night.   I'm going to start with a few hours at a time to see how he does. I would LOVE to see him go #2 in the potty that would be a huge sign.  I will put them on again when we wake up tomorrow and see how it goes. I know he goes #2 soon after he wakes up so I will have to watch him close. 
Here are some pics of him in his cute boxers:





Ok day two of potty training is going awesome!  He actually went #2 in potty!  I was SO proud of him.  He has not worn a diaper all day so far and no accidents at all.  We are about to go to the store soon so I will be putting on a diaper for travel but as soon as we get home I will put his underwear back on.  I will have to pick up some more if he's going to continue this.  I asked him this morning if he wanted undies or diaper on and he said undies!  So I will let him choose and let him decide when he wants to train.  I don't want to force him.  Check out the morning and after bath pics below...yes, he's got the same undies on lol but they were only worn a few hours so they are clean.

<---MORNING PIC<---AFTERNOON AFTER BATH

CHECK OUT THIS CUTE VIDEO!!! It's adorable!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU)))))))))))))))))))))))))Love the pics and video,He looks so happy,good luck with the potty training.

Anonymous said...

Yeah the boxers are cute! You should check out the boxer breifs too those are adorable. I need to work on potty training too.

Anonymous said...

Hey sis,
That is way to cute!!!, Love the boxers. Good luck on the potty training...., Cute video too.
Love Ya,
Cindy

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU))))))))))))))))))Good job on the ptty training and its good that you are not forcing Him.He is just o cute.Makes me want to have a baby,but,I probllay wont be able to have one,because of all the medicine I am on,2,I think I am already set in my ways.lol.Have a nice Sunday.