Sunday, February 25, 2007

SNOW

Update below:

Well I'm going to be late for work today because of the big storm and we are snowed in.  Here are some pictures from around our home: I loved our snowfall but I wanted more!  :(  We got somewheres around 10 inches to a foot.  We have 2-3 foot snow drifts on our road which is really cool! That's the type of snowfall i love. 


This is the first pic we took before we got outside:  This is behind my van in our garage!  It was very very windy as you can see! 



Hubby standing in the deep snow in our driveway on the way back from his shed! lol 



ON his way to the poll shed to get the tractor out for plowing:



PLOWING:




UPDATE:
I'm sitting here at work...made it here by 4:15 after I was plowed out at home. The roads were still not good and they are still now plowing the roads much yet. i think they are expecting more snow yet. I just hope it starts after 11pm tonight. It was snowing a little here but now it's stopped again.  I do want more snow but want it to come after I get home! lol  Other then that...things are going fine tonight and i did get in some exercise here at work with all the shoveling i had to do but I would still like to get on my treadmill after I get home. We will see!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks gorgeous! I have the AC on here....lol  

Anonymous said...

We got a lot of snow too....I'm so over it already!!! LOL! I'm just dropping by journals to say hi and catch up today........I will be probably be MIA in leaving comments until I get back from Disney, but wanted you to know you'll be in my thoughts and I WILL return! If something comes up that you want me to know or if you need prayers for anything.....please e-mail me, okay?

Pooh Hugs,
Linda~

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))We got about an inch or 2,maybe 3,looks so pretty out,may have to take a pic on my cell phone.I love the pics you to.Have a nice week ahead.

Anonymous said...

UGHHHH Snow!!! I hate the white stuff! Used to love that is until I became responsible for shoveling and putting salt down... LOL..we expecting some snow out here..in fact it just started I pray we dont have as much as you lol.....
By the way I am new to your blog... just wanted to say hi and let you know that I will be back to your blog. I found your through journal hopping and linking, hope you dont mind. Nice pics!
Stop by me if you get  want...
journals.aol.com/mommylildevils/SameShitDifferentDay/

Anonymous said...

hey sis,
We'll you got the snow you wanted... Tell cory to keep up the good work, more is on the way... Check out my journal, I took pics of our mess too!!!
Love Ya,
Cindy

Anonymous said...

Where are the pics of nick in his new gymboree and gap clothes?