Tuesday, February 13, 2007

not much happening

Still have my flat tire!  I am almost out of diet coke! lol  I take that back, I AM out of diet coke. I can tell my daughter moved back in for a while lol  She has been sick the last few days so she is home from school again today. But the doctor gave her an excuse for yesterday and today so she will be able to make up her work anyhow.  Sunday night I worked on putting all the clothes away that Cory's friend sent over. It was so fun going through it all.  Nick was so funny, I should have taken a video.  He kept saying "OH LOOK mama, nice!"  And then would try it on lol.  His favorites were the shrek outfit and the "cars" shirt of course!  He has to watch cars every night before we go to sleep.  He got so excited to see the cars shirt! 

Below I had to take a picture of a shirt given to my by my niece Heather and we finally got it done:  Remember this Heather?



Ok I'm kind of worried to get on the scale after this phase because I don't think I have lost anything really. He said there may not be a loss but I"m still worried and I know I will be upset if there is not a lose.  I guess I just have to hope that there is!  I'm not going to give up or get discouraged though, I'm going to keep working on it and if it takes me 3 years then it does.  Ok diaper time so I will update this later with more pics possibly. 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((((((((HUGSTYOU)))))))))))))))))))))))))))Oh no,out of diet coke.Thats bad.lol.You sound like me.lol.I have to make sure I have my sodas.lol.Since I work in the stoor,its no problem.lol.My Mom has a shirt like yours with Grandma on it and the hands.Cute.Have a nice day.

Anonymous said...

The shirt turned out great. Yes I remember it I was wondering if you had given it to arty yet. Sucks having no soda, my fridge is stocked with Mt. dew today.

Anonymous said...

I know I've had a gain.  It's okay. I think with the restrictions on phase 2 that the pounds we haven't lost or even gained will fall off in no time flat and take some buddy pounds with them.  We can do this. DON"T GET DISCOURAGED!!!!!!  I love ya!!!!  Shelley

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah!!!  I did one of those shirts for my dad.  WE put all three of his grandkids handprints on it.  HE absolutely loves it!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh man, when I get down to just a few Diet Cokes in the fridge.....I go into PANIC mode!!! I like the stuff that's bad for me too, full of CAFFINE! :)
Sorry about your tire and I hope you can get it fixed soon....that's never a fun thing to have. I loved all of your paintings....you are so talented and creative, I think my favorite is the seal.
Don't sweat the scales, it's the bigger picture that counts......like where will you be a year from now.

Pooh Hugs,
Linda~

Anonymous said...

Hi
Thanks for visiting.... To play the scavenger hunt game go here:
http://journals.aol.com/valphish/ThereisaSeason/entries/2007/02/12/photo-scavenger-hunt-104-subject.../1894
Linda :)