Saturday, February 10, 2007

New Challenge

The image “http://s19.photobucket.com/albums/b187/HSauls/holidays/more%20holiday/th_pooh.gif” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

Thanks Heather S for the snag, this is adorable~!


Today is a new challenge day for our diet group.  There are 4 of us this time.  It should be fun.  Today has been a really good day for me.  Shell, have you been able to stay away from the scale?  I have but almost jumped on today lol.  Well, I actually did jump on but I jumped right off.  It weighed me in at 146 and I'm pretty sure THAT was wrong lol.  In my dreams maybe! lol 
My daughter came home today to visit...and to make some money doing chores. I guess that's the only way to get her home now that she is 18 and moved out.  Hey, I will take anything!  Update more later today.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU)))))))))))))))))))))Your doing really good with your diet.Keep up the good work.Hey,your daughter can come and do some cleaning here and help my Mom out.lol.Kidding.I help my Mom out alot.You have a good daughter.Have a nice night.

Anonymous said...

I didn'y know that your daughter moved out... When did that happen?

Kallie

Anonymous said...

Hey Sis,
Can't wait to see the results of the weigh in..., Tell alex she better help mom!!!, or she'll be talking to Auntie, lol... Miss you so much!!!! I know it will be great news...
Talk at you later.
Love Ya,
Cindy