Wednesday, February 7, 2007

MORE BAD NEWS

WELL today didn't pass without MORE BAD NEWS!  I'm so upset right now.  Our sewer tank it totally frozen and plumb full to the top.  There is no way of getting it pumped until it thaws out!  I have no idea what we will do now.  Our water has not been overflowing in the house but I have NO idea WHERE it's going! lol  The guy told us we could possibly use an ice auger to make a hole in there so they can get in to pump it out but now sure if it will work or not. He's said it depends how far down it's frozen well I can't imagine it being frozen more then a few feet down right??  Well, it's just been one thing after another around here. I AM doing my dishes but I'm emptying the water outside over the balcony...I'm not taking any chances and we need to SAVE the room we do have for flushing the toilets...We are taking our showers at the YMCA.  GRRR I can't wait till spring!!  We will remember to have our tank pumped BEFORE winter next time.  We thought it could wait till spring but i guess having extra people living her over the year really added up in the tank.  Everyone pray for warmer weather ok!!!  I will live, I grew up in worse situations...we used to have to use a bucket for a toilet almost all winter because it would freeze up all the time.  I will live and I'm not going to let it get me down. I will use it to humor myself!! LOL  I will keep you informed! 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU)))))))))))))))))))))I will kepp you and your family in my prayers.Its hard,I know.We have delt with problems like that to.we have to make sure at night,we leave the a little water running in the sink and in the bathroom,so it wont froze in the moring.we had to deal with no heat at times.So,I know.You are a strong person.t will be ok.

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((((((((( Hugs )))))))))))))))))))))))) This sucks , I'm sorry this is happening, I hope this gets cleared up.
Hey, I LOVE the YMCA showers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hugs
Ang

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry.  I hope things start to turn around for you soon.  I'm here if you need me.  YOu'll get through this!!!