Friday, February 16, 2007

Early Morning!

UPDATE:  I forgot I had to work tonight so it's a good thing I called at 4 tonight to ask my hours since I had off last weekend I wasn't able to get them. I didn't think I worked until Sat!  Whew!  So now I'm stuck at work and my batter is charged on my camera so I will take pics tomorrow of the rest of the house.  I will post them in a new entry though.
The hotel is crazy tonight, we have two different hocky teams in here and they are naughty little boys!  They are forever running up and down the halls and stairs. And tonight I'm sure the parents will be worse then the kids!  They usually get drunk and you can't reason with them. I hate hate HATE hockey season! Can't wait till its overwith! 

It was a real early morning for me today considering we usually don't pull ourselves out of bed till 9am  Today Nick decided to wake up at 6:30 which in part had to do with his cold.  And he also went to bed by 9 last night too. I'm still trying to fight the NO soda rule and losing that battle!  I AM A FAILURE!  I am proud of myself with sticking to NO eating past 8pm and I am WINNING that battle. That is easy compared to staying away from the soda.  Today is garbage day which means I have to WALK all the garbage down the driveway since my van still has a flat!  YES I usually put all the garbage in the van! Saves a lot of hassle and keeps nick warm while I do that.  The house is still very clean but I've been working my butt off to keep it that way.  Here is my routine the past week and it's been working:

Start in the basement...pick up anything on the floor shake rugs out the back door.  Make sure blanket is on the "dog" couch so I don't have to vacuum the couch DAILY!  Vacuum family room, hall, Stefan's room downstairs.  I don't DO any rooms that belong to girls named "ALEX" Clean off glass table downstairs and wipe of bathroom counter, check toilet, clean if needed.  Vacuum bathroom floor and entry way floor...run swiffer wet over floors (they are always dirty from dogs hauling in dirt from outside).  Pick up laundry room.  Head my way up the stairs vacuuming each step on my way up.  vacuum kitchen, living room, Nicks' room and Our room.  After I pick up everything off the floor that is.  Put away dishes from last night, wipe off counter andtile counter.  Then I sit down for a bit and it's constant picking up ALL day long if I want it to stay clean.  After I'm done picking up today I will take some pics...I don't think I ever posted pics of my entire house lol.  Only living room i believe because that's usually the cleanest part of my house! lol  Off to do some work, talk to you all in a bit.

Ok got the basement cleaned and I did take some pics...will upload them in a bit. I am making lunch for us right now and taking a break before getting to the upstairs part of the house.  I even got the mopping done but now the dogs have been in and out and already mud prints on my clean floor!  OH well gotta love um!
Poor little NIck has so much Phlem he's throwing up!  I can't wait till he's feeling better!  Well I was able to take some pics in the basement before my battery died..I'm charging it now..hope the upstairs stays clean enough to take pics lol.  Here are a few of the basement:

THIS is our "dog" covered couch (left pic) so the dogs have something to lay on down there...they are not allowed on my couch upstairs.  AND here (right pic) is where he lays now that I have covered IT FOR HIM!



These are actually BEFORE I cleaned (notice dog hair on floor (Bottom left pic to the left) but it doesn't get that dirty cuz I have been cleaning it every day. 



This is my son's Stefans room before we picked up:
<---GOT THIS AT A RUMMAGE SALE LAST YEAR FOR 100 BUCKS...IT'S WONDERFUL AND WELL WORTH IT. IT ALSO CAME WITH TWO END TABLES THAT GRANDMA IS USING.

I STARTED TAKING AFTER PICS AND THIS IS THE ONLY ONE I GOT BEFORE CAMERA BATTERY DIED...WILL ADD MORE PICS SOON THOUGH;  NOTICE THE DOG TURNED AROUND! 


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU))))))))))))))))))Dont ever call yourself a failure,you are trying to hard.GIve yourself a reak every now and than.dont be to hard on ourself.Have a nice weekend.

Anonymous said...

Welcome to my world! Getting up early, isn't it fun. I got my dishes done and then I made pizza for lunch.

Anonymous said...

Thats funny that you were taking a break and making lunch because that is exactly what I am doing. We ate lunch, now I am taking a little break before I start picking up the living room and rest of the kitchen

Anonymous said...

Don't ever call yourself a failure..., You are a Great Wife, a Wonderful Mom, and a Super, Super Sister!!! Don't ever sell yourself short..., I Love You just the way you are!!!, Don't ever change... Can't wait to see you. I MISSED YOU BERRY MUCH!!!

Anonymous said...

The basement looks pretty clean! I like that you moved the table and chairs off the carpet and put nicks play toy on the carpet. Looks great!