Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Gymboree/Gap Fashion show

WOW I have been missing here!  I was sick with a nasty cold and just didn't feel like updating yesterday.  I did however shop on ebay for our Myth tv stuff...well, the rest of what we needed for it.  Were doing Myth tv through the xbox so we don't have to pay the tivo price every month.  Can't wait for them to get here now.  Tomorrow I will be busy getting my tire fixed on my van and getting a new license because mine is expired so I may not be on much tomorrow either.  I am going to try to update pics here so I can show my niece what I got for Nick at Gap and Gymboree. 

Ok Here is our Gymboree fashion show...Nick really had fun lol.  Beware...this is BEFORE I cleaned...it's a mess!










COMING UP NEXT...OUR GAP FASHION SHOW










4 comments:

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU))))))))))))))))))))You didnt have time to chat with usmbut you got on Ebay.lol.Kidding.sounds like your having setting your whole thing up.You want to come and redo my room?Please?lol.Have a nice day.

Anonymous said...

Cute! My favorites are the bug outfit and the monkeying around one. The shorts do look a little big but maybe by the time its warmer and they are washed, they may fit better.

Anonymous said...

Great fashion show Nick!!! you are a born model... good job mom

Anonymous said...

I know you posted this entry a month ago but I had to say what a sweet little guy you have!!!!!  He's really struttin' his stuff!

Amy