Sunday, February 11, 2007

Another New day

LOTS OF PICTURES BELOW including one of me in 9th grade! wowo:

Ok a new day and yet more diet work!  Later on I will update pics of my baby's room. We cleaned it today and it took an HOUR!  Hubby is coming home tonight, actually in an hour so I will spending time with him and then later when he goes to bed I will add some pics of my son's domain.  Today is going really well and I will update on that later as well.

Picture number one is a pic of Nicks "Reading Corner".  Number 2 (right) is his "Relaxation Corner".  I hung those shelves myself.  On them are collectible TY Beanie Babies of the nickelodeon cartoons like "Backyardagans" and "Dora" and others.  He's not allowed to play with those.



Pictures below are his "Play Corner" (left) and his Growth Chart area (right) Notice the Picture in the Grey frame with the baby seal...I painted that!  It turned out better then I expected.  In tomorrows entry I will take pictures of other paintings I have done.  I love painting!



Below we have (Top) Sleeping Quarters lol  And his bedroom door that I stenciled with BJ Teddy.  Isn't it cute!  I have his room in a bear theme kinda. 




Next is Nick's collectible animals made by Schieich which are very expensive but they are toys he can actually play with because they ARE so strong and he loves them.   The larger ones are like 6 bucks and the smaller ones run from 2-4 depending on the animal.  I think they are adorable...we buy one every month for him. 



NOW we have Nick in a really cute outfit that I got from a friend of ours.  Cory was gone this weekend and he stayed at his friends house and they sent home a TON of clothes for Nick and they were all so cute!  This is just one of the outfits they sent.  It's a PJ set. 







<--waiting to see these pictures!  Nick loves to see himself lol.


  NOW here is me in the 9th Grade!  Don't laugh now! 


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU))))))))))))))))))))Glad things are looking up for you.Have a nice week ahead.Cant waiit to see the pics.

Anonymous said...

Supper sounds Great, would love to meet Dawn. It will be great to see you again. Really miss you guy's... Can't wait to see more pics.
Love Ya,
Cindy

Anonymous said...

Lets see how long the room stays clean, I don't know why I bother cleaning Jadens room it never stays clean for more than 10 minutes. Great Shrek suit!

Anonymous said...

The room is adorable.....and very clean!!!! You did a wonderful job with decorating, you have a good eye for cuteness :)

Pooh Hugs,
Linda~

Anonymous said...

Nick's room rocks..., and he's so cute, Shreik rules!!!
Love Ya,
Cindy