Thursday, February 22, 2007

House pics for sure this time!

Ok it's been a busy couple of days~!  First, while i was posting pics yesterday my daughter called me and I totally forgot that I had to bring my son to her school for a speech she had and so we had to run out before I got a chance to post the pics!!  BUT here they are fianlly:

First is my kitchen...it was my least favorite part of the house and we are getting a NEW kitchen when we have nothing owed on anything lol...that may take a few years!  SO I will have to deal with this one until then.  It's alright though, at least it's big!  Our Balcony is off to the right through the glass door.  This is our second floor (main level)



Next is our stairs to our first level family area.  This is my favorite part of the house!  I loved this area since we bought out house! 



Below pic is from the first level looking 1/2 way up the stairs. And the other pic is if you would turn directly to the left and look into our lower level family area.  This is where the kids mostly hang out Especially if they have friends over.



Next one is looking the other way from the family room (I showed this one before)



Next...I finally got confirmation that Stefan IS wrestling on the team for STATE!  YAY!   So we are heading off to Madison on Friday Morning bright and early because they have a tournament that night.  Stefan will be the ONLY non-Varsity wrestler there but they have high hopes for him and believe he will do great!  I'm really excited for him but yet at the same time I'm scared for him...these kids are very good wrestlers but I know Stefan is too.  He had a good chance of winning!  He will also be the only Deaf wrestler there so I'm sure we will have some media attention as his friend always did when he used to wrestle before he graduated last year.  Maybe we can keep it quiet! lol  We already did our news reports last year for all this!  It was kind of fun though and Stefan said some really sweet stuff about me :)  It  aired on our local news station and all news stations around us as well.  Of course that day at the meet I looked like crap! lol  Ok better get going for now but will update later today i'm sure.  Have a great day!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your house! I would kill for a kitchen that big, mine is teeny tiny. Thanks for posting these pics!

Anonymous said...

I lived almost 9 years with STEEL cabinets, and the bottom 1/2, they were nearly IMPOSSIBLE to open. It was just HORRIBLE, and NO counter space. We tore out a wall and built a galley type kitchen and everything new from ceiling to floor. It is still SMALL, but I love it. Do you live in a Bi-Level? You look like you have a lot of room to move though~~~~ That is great!!!

Hugs
Ang

Anonymous said...

You have a beautiful home...
Lyn

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU)))))))))))))))))))))))))You have a beatiful house,when you took pics of just being in that one room,I thought you olny had a 1 story house.lol.But,I love your house,I love the kitchen.It is really nice.We have a big house to,but,we would like to move into a smaller house.Mom cant take care of this house,just to big.But we been here since I was little.Me and my 3 brothers and 1 sister.They are all married and have kids and I am the one left at home.lol.Actullay make that 4 brothers and 1 sister.Maybe I will explain that in an entry.I am getting tired.Have a nice night.

Anonymous said...

Carrie you have a beautiful house and nicky is so cute in the pics!!!!!!
I am stefan's friend courtney by the way!!!!!!!