Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I'm getting it back :)

Other then being a BAD chicken mommy <---(SEE WHY HERE)! I got some news...my camera should be home to me today! I will take some pictures.  I've got so many things to take pictures of.  I have been without my camera for 1/2 week now. It's driving me insane!  I also have the good by party pics on there too. I didn't take many but I got of Nic and his "friend" he called her.  She was his cousin.  She just went through a liver transplant but I will tell you that  whole story later.  Alex and I both have eye apt's today at 10.  Fun Fun Fun...I never get to stay home a whole day anymore! 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hate appointments! I hope you don't have to wait long and you can just get in and get out. At least its in the morning so you can get it over with. Glad the camera is coming! :) Love, Kelly

Anonymous said...

Tuesday July 1st Doc and I both have eye appts too. It's been too long since we both had our eyes examined. I want new glasses (I usually wear contacts when I go out) and he desperately needs new ones, his eyes are far worse than mine. Doc didn't like the fact I scheduled them on my birthday but I told him I'm not a kid anymore. It's not like it's a national holiday, especially when your turning 43. (Hugs)Indigo

Anonymous said...

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Even i have missed your camera!
XO

Anonymous said...

Just because you left those poor, little, innocent, baby chicks alone for the night, doesn't mean you're a bad chicken mommy! LOL
Missie

Anonymous said...

Glad your getting the camera back x

Jenny

http://journals.aol.co.uk/Jmoqueen/MyLife