Monday, June 9, 2008

A little Stefan Story/He's gunna kill me!

Ok let me share this story with you now after feeling SO mean I needed to get something comical in here. 

Here is what happened...Stefan has been playing WOW alot lately and I will not allow him to play all night and sleep all day when he has chores to do now that school is finished...so the night before last he DID stay up all night without my knowlege.  I went down stairs to take care of the chicks and there he was on the computer. I asked him "did you stay up all night".  Knowing I would be mad he says "NO"  I said "well, good cuz we have lots of cleaning to do today and your going to help"  So I went back upstairs to start my normal stuff and Nic comes up and says "MOM, Stefam (that is what Nic calls him)  is asleep.  I Hitail it down there and wake him up...tell him.  IF you do not get up now you WILL get a cup of water over your head next time.  He gets up, goes to the bathroom and eats something.  I go back downstairs to change cat litter and stir brooder box and some other things and I am not hearing any movement upstairs.  I tell Nic...Go up and see if stefan is sleeping.  He does and he comes running down saying "YUP, Stefam is sleepin again"  HEHE  NOW watch the fun we had! Sometimes I LOVE being a mother!  MWAHAHAHA  

 Now Stefan is deaf so if you can't understand what he said it was this "WHAT?WHAT?WHAT? MOM! MOMMY! Are you, Are you crazy!? NO!"  hehe yes, I suppose sometimes I am ;)







Now that wasn't ALOT of water but I told him if he fell asleep again he would have a whole glass of water over the head.  He didn't fall asleep again!  AND he never pulled an all nighter that night either ;)  He was WAY to tired after staying up all night and being forced to stay up all day too.  I told him he could not go to bed until 7pm.  He knows my rules, he knew them before he did this.  I wonder how long before he pulls another all nighter??  I always tell him...if you decide to stay up all night be prepared to stay up all day too. 

So after that stunt he had his chores to do....here are a few of him hard at work ;)  I LOVE HIM!  He is a good kid but sometimes he needs just a little discipline ;)

 A couple  of his chores today were to take out the garbage...here he is coming in from that...shirt still wet from the water ;)




And to scrub the floors. he did a fantastic job too :)





Here is a  fun picture of Nic and Max:  Nic said he was all ready to go to grandma's  Notice he still was in his undies!  LOL  he's asking Max if he wants to go too. 




11 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was so funny about Stefan. That is a cute pic of Nick asking Max if he wants to go to grandma's. Helen

Anonymous said...

Excellent! lol. I loved It. Love Pam xx

Anonymous said...

LOL....that was funny.....  

LOL  ( dont take offence ) but  LOL when I was looking at the pics, I remember that scene from Mommy Dearest LOL where she pops Christina over the head with the OLD DUTCH can and then tells her to clean the mess up LOL...


-- Christopher

Anonymous said...

That will teach him! LOL
Missie

Anonymous said...

LOL, Carrie; that was cute what you guys did with Stefan; my son, when he lived at home, would always pull an all nighter; he didn't play WOW, but he would text friends or be on the computer; as long as he didn't have to go to work the next morning early, he could pretty much do his own schedule (he was 18 at the time and graduated from high school); I don't know what they like about staying up all night and sleeping during the day, but I hear a lot of teens like that schedule

Nic was so cute getting ready to start his day, with or without pants on

betty

Anonymous said...

I love this story!  Reminds me of things I had to do to get Scott off the sofa ... I used food to motivate him!  Worked everytime.  It went like this, "If you don't walk Sheba, you don't get lunch!"  Like a bullet, he was up and out walking the dog.   -Karen

Anonymous said...

LOLLLLLLLL! Now I had to show this to SHELBY! Because she has been trying to do the same thing! Stay up all night and sleep all day! LOLLLL! I told her what you said, and showed her the video, TOO FUNNY! I said see see, you are not the only one that tries that staying up all night sleeping all day stuff! LOL! I just got onto her this morning when she got up about keeping the rabbits water and food full. How she had been slacking on her animal duties because she was starting to become consumed with the computer. THAT is why this morning we both agreed that each of us would get one hour on the computer this morning, then it was OFF til this afternoon! ;) Tell Stefan he is not alone, that Shelbys mom torments her too! LOLLL! I LOVE IT! loveya, Kelly

Anonymous said...

Great pics especially the one with Nic and Max :o)  I'm glad Stefan has learnt his lesson xx

Jenny

http://journals.aol.co.uk/Jmoqueen/MyLife

Anonymous said...

That is hilarious!!  Way to teach him!  ;o)

-Emily-

Anonymous said...

oh my....my husband used to have water thrown on his head all the time by his mom and he has done it a time or two to our son who WILL not get up in the morning. Loved your video.
XO

Anonymous said...

Hey I hear you on this LOL We used to do that to Steph I told her... you said you wanted a water bed... :0)