Sunday, June 8, 2008

TOILET ON BALCONY?? OH THE LIFE :)

Well it's been over a week again since I posted in THIS journal.  As you may know I have gotten chickens and they keep us very busy.  If were not cleaning their water or filling their food were playing with them ;)  I LOVE my chickens.  SO that leaves less time to get an entry in.  Well I had to today because I have something FUNNY to tell you all!   I will leave that funny till the end of this entry...but for now I want to catch up on what we have been doing BESIDES chickens. 

The work on the coop is at a stand still with ALL THIS RAIN we have been getting lately but I do have a cute video to show you before the rain started.

It's not often you capture your kid throwing sand in HIS OWN hair.  Usually it's someone elses!  Check this out......And you also see grandpa hard at work on the coop.  Once Nic seen the camera then he had to start throwing sand at the truck!  GRRR




Now I have to see what pics I need to share yet...Oh I don't think I shared this little video...If I did I apologize!  We have  a regular visitor to our house....look at how cute he is ;)


And here we have Stefan and Kassie (his girlfriend)  Well I should say his "last" girlfriend.  They broke up now ALREADY!  She was really nice, I liked her. 



I heard all sorts of giggling and so had the camera in hand and walked into Nic's room to find THIS HUGE smile on his face.  Can you see why??



Here is a closer up picture of WHY.  Boy are we lucky that is a GOOD cat!  Nic would be scratched from head to toe if he weren't.  Nic is slowly learning he has to be NICE to the animals. Several time outs later he is "getting it". 
OR is he??



I know this is a chicken picture but I had to share...Izzy jumped on top of Aspen!  I quickly grabbed the cat not knowing what he would do and had Stefan grab the camera! LOL I don't think Aspen even cared! 



Ok now for the funny part....here are a few pics to start.  FIRST,  Lori!  Look, same shower curtain! lol


Then...well, we have had a clogged toilet now for two days and we just could NOT get it unclogged!  All I can say is thank god for a second bathroom!   So we tried snakes, plunging,  wire hangers, plastic hangers...you name it, we tried it!  We finally had to resort to this.....



As you can see...NO TOILET! lol  Hubby decided to just rip er out and see what he could see.  We knew it was a clog in the toilet itself as nothing else was effected at all.  Once we took the toilet out we had to get a seal...I ran to ace and got one and while I was there I found a nice toilet auger (the one we had was a sink one)  So I got it.  When I got home this is what I seen! LOL



Nic is having fun flushing it...it really did flush! LOL Hubby had water in the tank.  nic LOVED it. 



So anyway to make a long story short.  Hubby got tired of it and went hay wire on it and kept jabbing the hanger in like a mad man and guess what popped out!?  AN APPLE!  Or 1/2 of an apple!  I was so mad he didn't save this apple so I could take a picture LOL  He said (and I quote) "You have got to be kidding?"  HAHA  He has NO idea what some post on journals.  Hedidn't think our toilet on the balcony would be something anyone would post.  LOLOLOL SILLY  MAN!  Oh boy, I hope his friend doesn't see this entry!  He thought I was strange posting the top of my fridge! MWAHAHAHA 

Here is just a very short video to close up...I didn't realize I had it on video and got Nic asking why the toilet was up there lol  I meant to snap a still pic. lol 





11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my, half an apple!  "You might be a redneck if you have your commode on your deck."  LOL  Sorry, I couldn't resist.  Glad your hubby found the problem, though.  I think my husband would have been irate, too! ~~Kath~~

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures and videos too. I bet I know who threw the half apple down the toilet LOL. Your visitor was cute. Helen

Anonymous said...

Thats really funny! lol. Brilliant pics. An apple of all things! lol. Cute dogs aswell. Love Pam xx

Anonymous said...

BLAH HA HA!! Man if your husband's friend is reading YES this woman is nuts don't let her fool you. You know Carrie I always wondered where to keep my apples at.. never thought about the toilet. Nic and Kyan are so much alike. Kyan has a new kitten too he's like 3 months old now Kyan named him Fluffy Puff don't ask but the darn cat comes like a dog when you say his name. Kyan can do whatever he wants to the cat and Fluffy Puff never scratches him, but if someone else tries something you're clawed up. I've had to babysit him for two weeks and he's one crazy kitten. The love life of a teen is so long isn't it. You almost missed that one. I bet your husband thinks everyone in Jland is a bunch of freaks and weirdos wanting to look at your toilet. Actually, we just like to see that crap that happens at our own homes is actually NORMAL it happens everywhere.
Take care and Hugs, Chrissie

Anonymous said...

LOL... I heard your  accent when the dogs came in :PPPPP NA NA NA NA... LOL.. at least I think I did lol.....

hahaha cute videos. btw.. send some of that rain down here ugh I am sick of the sunny days down here lol... been like a week straight of sunshine LOL

~ Christopher ~

Anonymous said...

lol.....I sure could use a working toilet on my back porch....lol
BEcky

Anonymous said...

OMG, an apple huh? Meg once threw a Hotwheels car in a toilet when i rented and i had to pay the plumber bill to the landlord, $55. I got to keep the car too. LOL   My DH thinks we are all nuts with what we post and take pics of. I say its a woman thing.
The chick is a cutie as are the dogs and Nic is so cute. When i was little i LOVED to play in the dirt!
LOVE AND HUGS!

Anonymous said...

Love your Journal.  just a happy family with lots of animals.  No one in my family knows I have a Journal.  I have been tempted a few times to tell but guess what....hubby and others are so dense on the puter then wouldn't get it.               Marlene
    htt://journals.aol.com/domsmom27/one-day-at-a-time

Anonymous said...

Loved all the video's of Nic. He is so adorable. Gives me a glimps into what raising a little boy is all about. An apple in the toilet? Now I've heard everything. That is the last thing I expected you to find. (Hugs) Indigo

Anonymous said...

Very nice post!  I hope your small chicken farm does well.   I was raised on a farm in Racine County, WI.   Right now our county is flooded with rain, but not where I live-- Union Grove.  Do you live in WI  too ?  

Cordially,
Tom Schuckman
tschuckman@aol.com

My own blog:  'Old Soldier Tom's Journal'

Anonymous said...

LOL I love reading your journal. Makes me feel like we are closer. We have to get together. I miss you.

Love ya
Kallie