Sunday, June 22, 2008

Whats been going on?

Well, to tell you the truth NOT MUCH...but alot at the same time!  We have 'busy' work lately with trying to get chicken houses build and painted and now we just made an indoor Serama house for my little girls and guy. 
Were really enjoying my dad being here.  Nic is loving it...although he still wants to spend 24/7 with grandma...and right now with grandma being sick, I let him spend as much time with her as she can handle.  I want him to know her. 
My dad is 81 yrs old and he has a heart problem and is considering getting the surgery he needs now...but still not sure.  His thought is, "i'm 81 and I lived my life!" Well, were not done with him yet so he has to stick around for a while ;)  He has the easy life here with us.  We don't let him work at all...he can't lift anything although he does try!  He doesn't get away with it for long. 
Stefan has a new girlfriend ;o Surprise there right? lol  I just posted his last girlfriend and now he has a new one!  The old one broke up with him tho.  We will see how long this new girl lasts.  Anyway, been home bodies lately...Cory has off Fridays now so that's really nice.  I forgot my camera at a going away party we went to yesterday!  THREE hours away!   I hope to get it sent back to me. I can't wait till the end of July!  I can't NOT take pics for that long.  I did take some with my phone camera but its not always the best quality.  OH we now added movie night to our weekly plan.  And we took out one Tech night because we were never watching our movies we paid for. Now NO tech night is on Mondays and Movie night is on Thursday at least for the summer cuz cory is off work Friday.  We can stay up late.  Were thinking of adding a game night...but maybe not till Nic gets a little older and can enjoy it.  Well, I think that's if for now ;) I'm WAY behind on alerts and I think I'm going to start over tomorrow.  So I may delete my incoming but those I read all the time I will eventually read back!  Good night all! It's 12:30 am and i'm tired!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol suprise indeed hes got YET ANOTHER girlfriend lol... geesh!




--- Christopher


Anonymous said...

I was wondering where you disappeared to. I've been stuck in TECH hell with my computer. Glad to hear Stefan has a new gf. Hope your mome gets feeling better soon hon. (Hugs) Indigo

Anonymous said...

I understand the thinking about being old and living life; my mother is 91 and the docs don't even suggest surgery anymore.  

You go, Stefan! Woo-hoo!!!

Karen

Anonymous said...

I miss your pictures! LOL
Missie

Anonymous said...

I hope you get that camera back QUICK! Glad things with your dad are going well.....teens are always switching and moving on before we can even keep up, huh?
XO

Anonymous said...

I always look for pics on this page! lol. I was lost not seeing any! lol. Glad the wee one Is getting to know his grandparents. Love Pam xx

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you came back to update.. I was wondering where you went off to.. ;)

Anonymous said...

Glad things are okay with your family xx  Sounds like no tech night is going well and good ol' stefan getting a new girlfriend.  Hope it works out x

Jenny

http://journals.aol.co.uk/Jmoqueen/MyLife