Monday, June 30, 2008

More pics and just some jabber/emergency room visit.

Hey everyone!  Your saying! WHAT? another entry so soon!?  YUP I had some time.  Cory had to work late and then my daughter called and said she was not feeling good at all and had pain in her legs and arms.  She wanted to go to the emergency room so luckily Cory was still in town and is picking her up and taking her there.  I will update tomorrow on how that went. 

In other news...my dad said he would like to pay for cable here.  He misses his news channels.  So we will get the cheapest deal we can. Anything would be better then this box we have!  I'm happy about that!  We would have dealt with it but it's going to be nice to get the dish back again. 

The last two nights Nic tried sleeping at Grandmas house just to come home right before bed saying he was scared and wanted mommy!  AWWW  He's so sweet.  He only slept at Grandma's one night in his life and that's only because he fell asleep lol.  He was pretty tired tonight..he spent all day with grandpa clearing some land over on our property.  My FIL wants to make a park in between our properties so they are working on that a little at a time.  Nic is learning how to drive the big tractors and bulldozers.  I will have to take some pics of that next time. He sits in the cab with grandpa...once he fell asleep on grandpas lap in the tractor lol. 

Well that's it for now but I will leave you with these pictures :) 

Baby Jack enjoying some sun! 


100_6576.JPG


Nic trying on Marissa's glasses lol. I don't think I shared this the other day. 

100_6560.JPG


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope your daughter is okay!  Nic is such a ham in front of the camera!
Missie

Anonymous said...

I hope your daughter is ok..Nic is a cutie! I am glad you will get cable!! That is great!
XO

Anonymous said...

How is Alex? Hope all is ok. Baby Jack is so darn adorable.

I need to journal, but am soooo tired... Maybe by this weekend. I am almost all unpacked.

Anonymous said...

Great pics ~ How adorable is baby Jack :o)  Hope your daughter is ok x

Jenny

http://journals.aol.co.uk/Jmoqueen/MyLife

Anonymous said...

I loved the picture of the cat soaking up some sun!! looks like you've been busy; I'm glad your dad is there with you and settling in and springing for cable! I bet that will be a welcomed by everyone!

that was cute Nic didn't want to sleep over at Grandma's; give him a few more years and he'll gladly like to :)

hope you and yours have a very safe and happy Fourth of July!

betty