Saturday, June 14, 2008

My dad is here :)

He moved in Thursday the 12th?  I think the 12th was thursday.  LOL  ANyway...have a few quick pictures to show you.  Then I have to scoot. I had my nephews graduation party to go to and now have to get down to play with the chicks for a while but I will leave you with these pics.

My dad and Nic going to check the mail:



My dad and  Nic going to grandma's house to visit:





My adorable great niece Jenna B (I call her that anyhow) Her middle name is paige



My sister:  Her son is the one who graduated. It's the only pictures I got!  I could not believe I didn't take more! 




Nic loves having another grandpa around.  Now I have to make sure he doesn't drive him nuts! lol

Here is a couple extras I found: Nic and baby Jack






YA chicken poo and all! 


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are adorable. I'm so happy Nic is making your Dad feel very wanted and needed that is so important when you are elderly. It's always nice to feel wanted.
Love the pictures.
Take care and Hugs, Chrissie

Anonymous said...

I bet Nick is glad to have gramps around. Looks like he is going to be his shadow and will be great company to your dad. I was thinking yesterday that he was to be at your place Thurdsay. Their pictues look so cute together. That is great that they are getting out walking together. Helen

Anonymous said...

PS Happy Father's day to your Dad and to your hubby, Helen

Anonymous said...

Love the pics...glad to hear your dad is there...enjoy your fathers day!
XO

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of Nick in the cage! LOL  Baby Jack is no baby anymore.  He's so big now.  Have a good day.
Missie

Anonymous said...

SOunds like fun!  What a wonderful thing it is you're doing by taking your dad in. I am sure it will be a hard adjustment for all but what a wonderful opportunity for you son to get to know his grandpa so well. He is so blessed! :)

TTYL
Janis

Anonymous said...

Great pics :o)  Love the ones of your dad and Nic

Jenny

http://journals.aol.co.uk/Jmoqueen/MyLife

Anonymous said...

The pics are brilliant. loved them all. Love Pam xx

Anonymous said...

Those photos are great!  I love the ones of your dad and Nic.  My dad used to walk with his hands clasped behind his back like that ;)  good memories.

~Bernadette

Anonymous said...

Hey that is great that your dad is there.

How's it going? Post!!! :)