Thursday, May 22, 2008

After family blah

It's kind of been to quiet and sad here after my family left.  It's nice having someone here to chat to besides the baby.   Ha I still call him a baby even tho he's 3 now lol. 
Grandma just left for the weekend with a friend so now Nic is stuck home.  He doesn't like it as he enjoys running from house to house through the woods.  I think he's on the trail to and fro more then he is at either house.  He runs and runs and then sometimes takes flower picken breaks on the way.   It's entertaining to watch him.  

I get my chickens tomorrow morning so watch my chicken journal for lots of pictres.  Now I'm trying to get the temps right in the brooder box. 

I have laundry and cleaning to do before tomorrow as I know I will do nothing but play with chickens tomorrow ;) 

Still not been feeling the best.  Has a good day in between but then yesterday felt like crap again.  Chills, stomach ache but no fever this time.  Today I'm feeling better again.  Nic is still fine and so is Cory.  It was just Stefan and I who got sick. 

I posted lots of pics in my chicken journal from yesterday so if you want to check them out go HERE.  Hope everyone has a great day today ;) 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember when it was like that around here. No adult conversation when Shelby was a baby. Oh and he will always be your baby. Shelby still is. ;) I hope you wake up feeling fine in the morning so you can enjoy playing with and watching your babies all day. I will be on early tomorrow morning, I want to see all those pretty babies!!!!  Almost time to mow, Shelby is almost done with school already! YAY! :) XX kelly

Anonymous said...

I hope you and your son both feel a lot better soon. My son and DIL went yesterday and got some Cppper Black Maran baby chicks yesterday. She is supposed to send me some pictures but you know how promises go LOL. these things cost a lot of $$$. Anyway here is a site on them I googled up. Helen
http://www.smart-inter.net/roseawen/copper.shtml

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see the chicken pictures.  Got names yet? LOL
Missie

Anonymous said...

Glad you're feeling better, hope you are even better tomorrow!!  Have Fun!!

Joann

Anonymous said...

wow, time for the chickens!! good luck with them :)

betty

Anonymous said...

I hope you feel better....i bet your house seems so quiet now. :(
XO

Anonymous said...

Chickens will keep you busy.  Sorry to hear your not feeling well.  I thought all that Virus stuff was done for the year.  Hope you feel better soon.  :)
http://journals.aol.com/lattedah711/lattedah/    Tracy