Saturday, May 3, 2008

RAIN/COLD/BORED

I have a feeling it's going to be a very boring day today...the guys have plans to play WOW with friends (their still sleeping now so I got on computer while I could ;)  and I have NO clue what Nic and I will do.  I made bread last night and Nic wanted to watch Little House On The Prairie....SMART KID! lol  So that's what we did.  I just want it to warm up out of the 30's so we can spend some time outside!  AND STOP RAINING! 
I may just do some more cleaning...have to get my dads room ready but that I have to have Cory's help with since we have to move the computer and desk...can't do that on my own.  Well I could do the computer but not the desk.  I HATE the fact that it has to go back in our room but better there then in out living room! 
I want my dad to be able to have the basement so I don't want to put it down there either. 

Well that's all I have for you today...boring day...rain....COLD...cleaning.  That's what my day will be filled with.  OH I do have a movie "Juno" to watch...may do that since it's something I can watch that Cory prob wouldn't mind missing lol.   We also watched:

Alvin and the chipmunks:  Very cute kid movie! 
 

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look on the bright side ... at least it's not SNOWING!  LOL  Hope your weekend is great.  ~~Kath~~

Anonymous said...

We have been having thunder boomers all morning here but I think or hope it will all soon be past. I will not grumble because of the drought last year the water table is still low. Helen

Anonymous said...

WOW...... I never heard of a kid wanting to watch LHOTP......

Sounds like here...... Its been raining here alot lol. BUT... We've been needing it though!

~ Christopher ~

Anonymous said...

I'm finding the rain comforting and relaxing these days. As long as it's raining the wild bunch (the kittens) seem a little more calm, otherwise they are all over the place like jumping jacks. (Hugs) Indigo

Anonymous said...

I used to love Little House.
Rainy days can sure be boring days sometimes!
XO

Anonymous said...

i used to like watching the cartoon of Alvin and the chipmunks so not sure about the film..............Hope you've had a good day of cleaning etc.

Jenny

http://journals.aol.co.uk/Jmoqueen/MyLife

Anonymous said...

I forgot all about the alvin and the chipmunks movie.  :)  I love them!  one of my favorite cartoons as a kid :)  I want to see Juno too, maybe I'll get some time today to.

That's awesome that your dad is coming to stay :)  It's sweet of you to get him all set up and make him feel at home :)

~Bernadette

Anonymous said...

I couldnt stand it if it was cold for so long! Come move here to Georgia! ;) Kelly