Friday, May 2, 2008

Pictures :)

I got my camera because I'm watching my  nieces boys so I told them to run by my hubby's office and grab my camera...so they did.  Now I can share the pics with you.

This is what Stefan and Nic did on one of our No Tech Nights.





He wasn't real thrilled at having this on.  Stefan had to hold it in his head so I could grab the picture.  He mostly just wanted to work on it but DID NOT want to wear it!



And of course my bread I make every other day...had to get that in there lol.







Ok I had to take this picture...notice that, in the background, you see the curtains up off the ground on either side of the tv stand?  Well, the reason for this is because Jack goes behind the tv stand and jumps at the curtains!  And tried to climb them!  He also jumped up at the doily under the lamps and pulled both lamps down a few times now!  You would think I would MOVE them right? lol  I can't stand not having them  under the lamps...it just looks dumb! lol 



See the dogs interested in my "junk yard" (this was stuff I cleaned out from behind our  pole shed that was left from the previous owner) and it's all going out for spring clean up...just have to find out WHEN that is.
  Do you wonder what has their interest??






This is what they are looking for!  A groundhog who has made a home under our pole shed.  He comes out every day to feed in the grass. 



Now the plants...

Here we just planted them: APRIL 20th




Here they are a few days later on APRIL 25 just five days later. 



The Pole Beans had just ONE seed coming up



here they are two days ago on APRIL 29th: 



And here they are TODAY!  They are just growing and growing!  No fertilizer used ...but we are using organic soil.  I don't know if that has something to do with it but my plants have never grown so fast before lol. 



The pole beans are just crazy! lol This is just one week after they made an appearance.  Everything we planted came up which is really nice.  Now we just have to keep them alive for another week until we can get them in the ground. 




I'm kind of excited to see how many veggies we get from these.  Like I said...I have never done this before.  The only thing I planted were tomatoes and they were in a container.  I spent my flower  money on chickens this year so NO flowers for me...but that's ok. I won't have time to dead head them anyhow this year and they would have all gone to seed!

Well, it's the weekend so that means that the guys...well Cory...Stefan is grounded...will be playing WOW and I will be doing what I have been doing the last week and that's learning ;) 
Stefan's going to upset that he can't play tonight but its his own fault!  He didn't bother to get the garbage out BEFORE he started playing WOW at 6am and he is suppose to be leaving the yard at 7am BUT instead he JUST started getting ready and putting the garbage out at 7. So I imagine he was late for school today!  It won't happen again! ;)  I know this because he will again be grounded if he does it again and I KNOW he doesn't want that! lol   



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amazing how fast the plants are growing. I have cheap curtains up throughout my house, because of the cats. I refuse to spend good money for them to shred them whenever the mood strikes them. (Hugs) Indigo

Anonymous said...

The joys of tens. LOL Looks like you are going to have some nice garden. Yummy!!! I miss mine I used to have. Lots of work but worth every bit of work.

Love ya
Kallie

Anonymous said...

I miss having a garden.... I loved to plant things and then take care of them and do all that it was just fun and relaxing for me ;)

-- Christopher

Anonymous said...

Love the pics.....your plants are growing fast.....did the dogs want to harm that animal?
HUGS!

Anonymous said...

the good old ground chuck :)  we used to teach the horses to chase groundchucks and wild bunnies.  It always made for a bit of fun to have a horse bolt in the other direction all of a sudden.

~Bernadette