Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Rummage Sale/pic up tux/funny video

Well the last few days have been interesting.  Lets see...the last few days we have worked on the garden again (mixing in some peet moss), had a bon fire, got my incubator running, spent a day in town, and not sure what else. lol 

Sunday is where I left off on my journal last...that evening we tilled up the garden. I had set the seed on the back of Stefan's truck that evening because we were going to plant them but the soil was just way to wet after tilling it up.  It has rained the last few days so were going to wait for it to dry out a bit...anyway, so they were on his bumper and I had forgot to grab them Sunday  night.  The guys took the truck to work so my seeds went all over the road!  I think I found all the packets but two had been run over. I don't know if they are going to grow...we may have to pick up new seeds. 

Monday the 5th we tilled the garden one more time...added an extra bag of peet moss as we didn't add enough yet...we also had a bon fire for "No Tech Night" it was fun and WARM!  We really had the fire burning pretty hot!  We have SO many branches to burn up but we got a lot burned Thursday.  When we came in at 10 or so we all stunk to high heaven of smoke so we had to take showers and then off to bed we went.  Nic had been sleeping since 6:30 as he played most of the day outdoors with grandma. We just brought the monitor out with us. 

Tuesday morning my incubator got here!  See Hangin Wit My Peeps for pics and info on that.

Then that afternoon Nic and I went  into town to my niece Heathers house...she has three little ones and Nic loved going to see his cousins.  They still spat sometimes but not bad.  Nic goes a little over board at times when the kids are all playing together.  He gets so upset about little things..I think over time he will learn to adjust.  Her kids are constantly on the move...I MEAN BIG TIME! lol  And Nic isn't as active so he often gets upset with them. lol  Plus Nic NEVER has to share as he is the only little guy here!  His sister and brother are both pretty much adults now.  He's babied by both of them! 

Here is her youngest JENNA B (I call her)  Her real name is Jenna Paige  She just started walking a few day ago! 



Brady, Jaden, Nick playing cars



Brady wasn't quite noticing the photo session I was having....BUT THEN....



HE NOTICED!!!  He doesn't like pictures taken of him...if you take one you have to "throw it away"!  lol

This is what happens when he KNOWS a picture was taken of him...







Nic  did enjoy his time there and at 3:30 it was time to leave to go see Diego LIVE!  He choose daddy to go with him which I was totally fine with since I had shopping to do anyhow.  They spent an hour 1/2 at Diego and I spent time shopping...it ended up being perfect.  I was done the same time as them ;)

Nic got a Diego mask thingy and we can't find it today....he's very sad.  I was going to take a picture of it but it's vanished!  I'm sure it's in the van. We will have to look when dad comes home.

We went over to grandma and grandpas house for a bit to bring them some stuff I picked up for them at the store and after about 30 min Nic wanted to go home...he was getting tired.  I played around with my incubator and the guys spent some time on WOW after having No Tech night last night they needed a little computer fun time I guess.  Nic went to bed and I patiently waited for computer time.  Finally got it after Stefan went to bed.  I stayed on for 1/2 hour and then off to bed I went! I had a bit of a dizzy spell from not eating dinner that night so I had a quick bowl of cereal and that helped. 

What are we doing today?  Well, prob cleaning...this house needs it.  AND laundry!  Don't plan on going anywhere as I don't have a car today!

We are having a rummage sale this Friday and Saturday at my sisters...neighborhood sale thing going on so there are hundreds of houses participating.  Her house is in a GREAT location and we did really well two years ago...even made it on TV as they interviewed us seeing how much money we made. lol

Hope you all have a great day :)



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL Brady keeps wanting to watch the video of him crying. If you come in town today or tomorrow make sure you bring you table in for the rummage sale.

Anonymous said...

Glad that your incubator got there safely. That is so funny that Brady doesn't want his picture taken LOL. Your pictures and video were so cute. Helen

Anonymous said...

Nicci still doens't like her picture taken!  Going to to check out the incubator.
Missie

Anonymous said...

Hope your rummage sale goes well xx  Glad to hear you've kept up with no tech night :o)  That's a shame about the seeds.  

Jenny

http://journals.aol.co.uk/Jmoqueen/MyLife

Anonymous said...

LOL at the video...... OH MY GOD..... WOW..... I have never heard of someone not liking their picture taken before LOL.....


~ Christopher ~

Anonymous said...

OMG!!!!!!!!                  Marlene
    http://journals.aol.com/domsmom27/one-day-at-a-time