Thursday, May 8, 2008

No Tech day

It' No Tech Night tonight so I won't be on after 5:30 so I thought I would come on to add an entry quick.  Today I had to pick Stefan up early as he was sick today.  He is still getting head aches even after the meds they gave him.  He has another apt coming up here soon and I plan on talking with them about  that. 

Today we plan on planting the seeds in the garden if it doesn't start raining before then!  And then I have to run into town to pick up Stefan's tux and get my rummage sale table into my sisters garage and start setting up tonight so were not walking zombies tomorrow at 7am!  That way we just have to carry out the tables. 

We also may play a board game OR go shopping at Menard's for our chicken coop stuff.  We are using the no payment/interest until 2009 option.  We like doing that...that way we just put the money in savings let it earn interest and pay off our loan when it comes due.  We do that most of the time.  A little way to make some money..not much but hey anything is better then none! 
What did we do so far today?  Well we were outside ALL day so far today lol Nic does NOT want to come in...it's a very nice day here today...60 degrees!  And sun is shining with a little bit of clouds slowly rolling in. 

I got a package in the mail today...check HERE to see what that was ;)

Have a great day everyone! 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait till your chicks hatch. I love the fact you practice No Tech night with your family. I wish more people would attempt to do the same. Are the headaches due to his deafness? Just curious because I had horrible migraines before I lost my hearing. Every once in awhile I still get them. (Hugs) Indigo

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your no tech evening.
Missie

Anonymous said...

I hope Stefan is feeling better by now....its been raining here alot this week....hugs!

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear that Stefan was not too good, hope he managed to join in with no tech night and have fun :o)  Sounds like you had a good night planned xx

Jenny

http://journals.aol.co.uk/Jmoqueen/MyLife