Tuesday, May 20, 2008

What have I been doing??

Well I had company over the weekend and the guys have been building a chicken coop for me...to see it visit my Hangin Wit My Peeps journal. 

Here are some pics I took over this past weekend:

nic watches from the dog kennel while the guys start the chicken coop



My sisters new doggie..he's part pom and part shitzu



my FIL working on the coop



This is what we got the pleasure of seeing after a hard days work on the coop!



First signs of spring here...this is the apple tree by the coop



Other then that...we have been a little ill.  Stefan has missed two day of school now with stomach ache/ fever/ and dizzy spells.

I had a fever yesterday but today I feel fine. Nic took good care of me. He's such a sweety!  He kept rubbing my hair asking if I was alright.  Then when I had to get up to go get cory he says "but mommy, you have a fever!"  lol  He has not gotten sick yet!  *fingers crossed*  Well gotta get going but I hope everyone is alright!

We got to meet Kassie on Friday (Stefan's girlfriend) she is really sweet. I really like her.  I hope he hangs on to this one for a while...well I guess I should say I hope she hangs on to HIM! The girls have been the ones breaking up with him lately.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see the coop all done and filled with chickens!
Missie

Anonymous said...

Beautiful rainbow. We've all been sick too...darn virus. Right now it has Lauren and Kait down. Jarrod is getting better and I was sick yesterday too. Kyan is still kickin.
I'll have to save your other journal and see if it'll let me get alerts. AOL has been a pill for me and won't hardly let me do anything.
Hope you guys get better.
I added more pictures to the journal I'm trying to catch the week up. 3 days to graduation.
Take care and Hugs, Chrissie

Anonymous said...

Nic is too cute, worrying over you! The way the weather has been here in NY I'm suprised Doc and I haven't came down with anything. It's been in the low 30's at night and barely getting up to the mid 50's during the day. Loved the rainbow! (Hugs) Indigo

Anonymous said...

I've always noticed that children seem to understand when family members are sick, and behave accordingly.

Anonymous said...

Kids are smart, they are so caring and considerate when you are sick... Chris was always on his best behavior when I was sick, and so helpful!!!  Now he's older and just leaves me alone... LOL!!

Joann

Anonymous said...

I loved the picture of the rainbows; neat everyone is helping with the chicken coop

hoping all feel well soon :)

betty

Anonymous said...

I hope you and Stefan feel much better! Cute pics.....i like the flower pic. Glad that spring is finally showing up!
XO

Anonymous said...

OH you and Stefan have to feel better right away! You have babies your going to want to enjoy. Being sick is just not fun at all. I hope yall are well really soon. Yall have all been working so hard! Hugs, Kelly