Thursday, May 15, 2008

BUSY BUSY

    It's been a busy week of cleaning up outside and trying to get all our trees we cut down burnt in our bonfire.  Were getting there but of course it's never ending work!  There is just so much to do outdoors.  I'm letting the indoors go and today I HAVE to clean because my sister and her family are coming to stay with me for the weekend.  My niece has a B-Day party for her kids and my sister stays here with me because she has dogs and I don't mind them staying here.  AND I have a kennel to put them in too. 

I have some pictures to share with you that I took today and last week.

Nic got this van free from a rummage sale for free last year because the tire was broken...grandpa soldered it and now it's his fav.  Stefan is of course eating lol  It's his fav!



MY fav is being able to listen to something while outside and hubby got me this handy gadget a while ago for my ipod :)  It's loud too!  And it only cost 20 bucks!



Our garden is ready to go...now we are waiting for the soil to dry up a bit before we stick our plants in the ground! 



We are pulling out stumps and cutting all the dead trees down and burning them in our bon fire.  We have had a bon fire every day for the last week! lol  I love them!



Here is our bon fire area (below).  Nic is also trying to show you his key (above) to his van lol.



I have lots more pictures from today in my Hangin Wit My Peeps journal so check them out!  And see how far my chicken coop is getting ;)  We are starting the building tonight :) I won't be on this weekend most likely since I will have company...hope you are all doing ok out there!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice to see your still alive, was wondering why you haven't updated. We have been busy cleaning too and will work on the outside today. I just got done sorting toys again, we'll see how long that lasts. I also cleaned out my fridge and need to pick a few more things up at the store for the party, will have to bake cakes tomorrow. Talk to you sometime sounds like we are both very busy this weekend.

Anonymous said...

that van is so cute of Nic's; I bet he is very proud of it :)

I'm always amazed at how much land you have around your place; being a city girl in a big city, I sometimes forget the wide open spaces people have; keeps you busy for sure

enjoy the party and time with your family :)

betty

Anonymous said...

You certainly ARE busy!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad all is going well!  You sure have been busy!

looks like the weather is really nice too :)  

Y'all have a great weekend!
~Bernadette

Anonymous said...

I love Nic' little car...love the pics too. Sounds like you all are having lots of fun outside!
XO

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a good weekend with the family xx  Sounds like you've kept busy and that at least you are enjoying some good music whilst your doing it x

Jenny

http://journals.aol.co.uk/Jmoqueen/MyLife

Anonymous said...

It is hard to believe how much spring yard work there always is in the country.  I am still pruning dead limbs off my trees.  

Have a great holiday weekend.

debbie