Monday, April 2, 2007

Back home

First I want to send my friend Shelley my sympathy s.  Her Grandma passed away while I was gone to FL and I feel so bad that I didn't get on to check my mail at all. I got on quick to update the journal and that was it.  May your grandma rest in peace shell

I'm back home and it sure is nice to be home after a week long visit to FL.  BUT it sure is COLD here!  I miss the 70 degree nights there sitting on the balcony and enjoying the warmth :(  We got a  surprise when we got home.  My FIL reorganized our garage and it was REALLY clean when we got home :)  It was nice.  I will update later with pics and a few videos too.  We had a great time!  Stefan didn't want to go to school today, he was tired out.  He went though. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU)))))))))))))))))Thank you for letting me know about Shellys Grandma,I will go and pay my respects.My grandma died last year and it is still hard for my Dad.You are a good friend to Shelly.Have a nice day.

Anonymous said...

Welcome back! Cant wait to see pics. I actually added an update to my journal today, check it out. Love, Heather

Anonymous said...

THank you for the warm comments!!!!  I'm glad that you had a good time!!  You are a great friend and I love you!!!