Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Crappy day!

Just feeling down in the dumps today, don't know why.  I think tom has something to do with it.  Who knows!  Will update later...Baby is being good anyhow :) so that's a good thing.  Hubby is at work, My other son is in Delevan for a deaf musical (Grease) and my daughter is in school. 

Don't have much of an update really.  My day really sucked today for more reasons then one!  Today is one of those days when nothing is going right.  And then to top it all off I dropped my cell phone in the grocery store today but at least someone turned it into the service counter thank goodness.  Now I'm phoneless!  Shell, I wanted to talk to you but I will text you tomorrow when I pick up my phone k! 
My son enjoyed the musical and he also got to see his X girlfriend.  He said she wasn't mad at him anymore lol.  She was mad at him and they broke up because he didn't text her enough.  Now she says she wished she wouldn't have broke up with him.  Isn't that always how it goes??  Never know what you have till it's gone sort of thing?  Well, I'm going to get my depressed butt to bed.  Here is a pic of my son and his X while I"m talking about them lol. Oh he looked so young! This was her homecoming dance that she asked him too. 
 


Here is my boy skiing on the ski team that the kids were on here!  They loved it! 


These pictures SO cheer me up whenever I look at them! :)  I needed this today!

Here's my baby boy!





6 comments:

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU))))))))))))))))))I hope you start to feeling better soon.I get down alot of times to.Have a good evening.

Anonymous said...

I posted a response comment on my site but I'll put it here too - Yeah, Devlin will be coming with Steve on May 11th for the afternoon and I think overnight. Robbie & Makaela both have a soccer game on the 12th. I have plans that weekend as my cousin is having a baby shower on the 12th. So, I am looking forward to the free time!

Anyway - keep your head up.  It's been so rainy out that it only adds to bad moods!

Very cute pictures of Nick.  :)

Anonymous said...

I know how it feels to have a crappy day, hopefully you will feel better today!

Anonymous said...

I forgot to say who is tom? Is it time of month?

Anonymous said...

How are you feeling. I hate when my friends are down. :( Just think of the silly times at my house and at Charlottes - The dancing and the singing and the plain insanity. Gotta be smiling now... Love ya.
Kallie

Anonymous said...

Sorry you are feeling down.....I'm sending good thoughts your way.

Pooh Hugs,
Linda