Monday, April 30, 2007

New Baby

First of all I have to say, Linda Your right about the George and Callie thing for sure. I was tearing up to when she told Izzy that :(  They always seem to get affairs involved with every good show.  Boy how far television has come since the all time great "Little House on the Prairie (my all time fav show)"

Next,  my rummaging didn't go AS PLANNED but it was good.  The sale that had all my son's clothes at was not active this year.  BUT we got a bed for our guest room, a toy box for Nick for only 4 bucks...will show pics later...and then we got a really super nice BIG file cabinet for my hubby's business for only 25 bucks!  It's one of those nice industrial heavy duty ones. I was so proud of myself! lol  The one like it at office max or best buy was right around $350.  Cory thought I should have gotten a receipt so they could claim it on their business taxes so I went back to ask them lol. 

NOW for the exciting news...We have a new baby in the family!!!  My niece Samantha had her baby last night at 10:18pm.  It was an hour an 1/2 drive but I would not miss it for the world.  It was the first baby I actually got to SEE come out!  WOW what a miracle!  I was in the room with my other Niece but I was busy recording it so I didn't get to see it real well like I wanted to.  So this was really exciting.  We are going to see him again today :)  I got her a dvd all ready ( I snuck a little video even though I wasn't suppose to ) Here are a few pictures for you to see the new bundle of joy...he's beautiful!  His name is Ethan Bradley and he was just under 8 lbs but almost a month early!  He wasn't due till May 21st. 
<---Grandma and Ethan

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

a month early and already weighed 8 lbs?  holy cow!  makes me hurt just thinking about it! but what a beautiful boy he is! :)

kelly

Anonymous said...

What a living doll!!! He must take after his great auntie... lol am I conceded or what!!!
Love Ya,
Cindy :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats on becoming an aunt again.  Beautiful baby!!  BTW, Little HOuse was the greatest.

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU)))))))))))))))))))))What a beatiful baby,he is just so beatiful.He must of wanted to come out really bad.LOL.I was an early baby,I had to stay in a,what ever you call it,inkabater.I belive I was cant reamember,have to ask Mom about that,but,I was small.COngrats to you all.I love Little House On The Prairie,one of my faves to,my SIster and watched it together.I even have a set of there dvds.Have a nice evening.

Anonymous said...

Congrats, Auntie!  He's absolutely gorgeous!
~christi

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the new addition to your family.....what a beautiful (and big!) boy. Congrats also on your finds at the sale....I bet your hubby was thrilled with his cabnet!

Pooh Hugs,
Linda~

Anonymous said...

OH wow he is a big baby for being early.. Logan was almost 9 lbs being 2 weeks early. He is adorable.

As far as the Little House... Yuck!!! Though Steph loved that show and Golden Girls.