Thursday, May 3, 2007

Just an update

New baby is doing great...he had to stay in the hospital another day because of Jaundice but he's doing very well.  Of course mommy stayed with him :)  My days have been busy...still having to run to the laundry mat to dry clothes but at least I can wash them here.  My life is way back to normal when it comes to the water problems lol.  The last two days I have been working on my daughters room and cleaning and putting up a new bed rather then the water bed which takes up way to much energy staying plugged in for no reason (not to mention its a king size).  SO that looks nice now.  Nick has really been enjoying the nice weather outside...he wants to LIVE outdoors!  My housework has been lacking because we have been spending a lot of time outside.  Today is a cleaning day so he's a little mad at me lol.  He can play out on the patio but he likes to ride his bike down the driveway.   Stefan finally got his class ring yesterday :) He was happy, but then he puts it on and says this feels funny GRRR now he prob won't even wear the thing!  They make the boys rings so huge though!  Well, my sis and my niece have been really SLACKING on the entries here lately!  Where R U GIRLS???  lol  OK well I may update later but not sure but just wanted to say hi. 

By the way...Mandy, I have EVERY season of Little house lol I'm a nut when it comes to that show. Glad there are others out there who appreciate the GOOD shows too!  Charles Ingalls, what a man huh!?? lol  Hubby comes pretty close ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((((((hugsoyou))))))))))))))))))))I just wanted to come and say hey,I will come back and read later.I am off to work.Have a good one.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the comments on my site by the way!  I feel so dorky buying outfits to scrapbook in, but mostly it's just to get something special for me.  I have a REALLY hard time buying ANYthing for myself.  No problem buying the little guy a thing, though!