Thursday, May 10, 2007

Spring Cleaning sucks!

Well as you can see by my subject line, I am spring cleaning and I totally HATE it! lol I do love how it looks after its done but like hubby always tells me...I over do. Instead of just picking up a little every day and having it look OK I have to have it perfect.  I hate piles of this or piles of that.  So my house is either messy or really clean lol.  I am totally done downstairs now (except windows I need hubbys help for that) I even cleaned under our stair storage area and in the laundry room.  I got rid of all the old paint used by the previous owners...most of it was car paint.  They sure did leave a lot of junk behind.  The spring after we moved in we cleaned out the woods next to our house because there were TONS of medal old car parts and stuff like that.  It looked horrible and we are woods/country type people and like it to look nice not full of garbage.  It took us weeks off and on cleaning to get it all out for garbage pick up and we still have behind our pole shed to clean out!  There is old air conditioners and even a cement mixer!!  Well, I better get back to the main part of the work now.  This will probably take me a week to go through too!  It's not as unorganized as the basement was though so maybe not.  I am going through EVERYTHING and getting rummage sale stuff set out to sell so that means going through every cupboard and drawer too.  I will take pics when I'm all done. Later, for my break I will have Nick dress up in some cute outfits so you can see him.  It was so funny, I will show you what he looked like last night (he dressed himself)  Very cute...so keep an eye out for that. 

OK Time for a survey...I got this from Kelly whom got if from Jimmy.

The Dark Side Survey

Imagine that, for some reason, you've now been forced to consider the following:

1. You're forced to choose between one of the following vices. You have to choose, and do, one of them: Smoking, drinking, illicit drugs. Which would be the most acceptable to you? Smoking. My father drank and I would never want that ever again even for myself.


2. You're forced to give up one of these senses: sight or hearing. Which one do you give up? Hearing!!!  My son is deaf and I would love to have to sign to him. I could never give up the colors of fall


3. Disregarding the previous question, you're only allowed to enjoy one thing from now on :music player (CD, iPod) or DVD player. Which would you keep? DVD for sure...love my movies


4. You have to give up one of these for 3 days: eating or drinking. Which would you choose to do? Eat.....you can live a lot longer without food but you can only go a few without water.


5. You have to choose one: perpetual daytime, or perpetual night time. Which one do you think you could live with? Daytime. put either way your screwed because if it's perpetual you will get either extremely hot or extremely cold so man were screwed! lol But hey, nothing will grow if its it dark all the time!

6. You can only choose one type of treat for life: salty snacks (potato chips, Doritos, etc) or candy. Which one? Salty....


7. Your life partner has to be one of the following: heavy smoker or heavy drinker. Which one? Heavy smoker...see question one.


8. Your life partner also has to be one of the following: Democrat or Republican. Which one could you live with? Democrat


9. You can only watch one forever: CNN or FOX News Channel. Which one? Fox

10. You can only have one: a computer or a TV. Which one do you keep? Computer if I could watch movies on it or TV if I couldn't lol

11. You have to live in one of the following places:The Sahara Desert or Antarctica. Where do you do? Antarctica...I hate the heat...lol


12. You have to give up one: MySpace or yourcellphone. Which one do you keep? My cellphone definitely...


13. You have to do one of the following: create 1000 email surveys or answer 1000 email surveys. Which one? Answer 1000.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am having a garage sale not this weekend but the next weekend and I have tons of stuff to go thru too...lol

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU))))))))))))))))))))))Seems like you have alot of work to do.Dont over work yourself.Have a nice weekend/Happy Mothers Day.

Anonymous said...

Come clean mine when you are done. LOL I am too tired and I really should be doing something.