Friday, May 25, 2007

DIET DIET DIET DIET!! WHAT???

Well as you can see form my subject line...I am going on a diet!  I got on the scale yesterday and it scared me to DEATH!  Seriously!  I'm going to spill the beans soon but let me tell you it's higher then my last weight was on here when I was on a "diet" (NOT) before!  I swear I'm trying to give myself a heart attack!  I need to get into the groove of things and just do something right when it comes to losing weight for once.  SO my niece is almost ready to start going to the Y...she had to wait a few weeks after baby.  I'm hoping to start back to the Y on Monday.  Heather??? what do ya say bout that!?  This weekend will be regular posts and starting on Monday I will have a "diet" section added to my journal so y'all can follow me.  I'm not from the south but I love how the southern people say Y'ALL lol.  AND if you didn't see my adorable new puppy on my last entry PLEASE check him out.  He's a doll.  For now, it's off to bed...I have to go to a going away party tomorrow with my son and before that I have to drive an hour to pick up one of the kids who would not be able to go if I didn't pick her up.  So I will be pretty busy tomorrow. 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU)))))))))))))))))))))))))))I will say a prayer that you keep at it with your diet,I know its not easy.My Mom just has started to go on one Herself.She hasnt been liking the way She looks.I myself,just think I need to eat better,my big problem is my stomach.Lately,I just havent been eating that much at all.I hope you have a good Holiday weekend.

Anonymous said...

I love the YMCA, good luck on the diet, I'm with ya :)
Hugs
Ang

Anonymous said...

I wish we lived closer I'd exercise w/ you. I need a reliable partner. Though yesterday I did some walking. As soon as I take my shower and get a load of laundry in I  will add a post and tell you all.

Love ya
Take care of yourself so that I have my b/f. And I will take care of myself so you will have me.

Kallie

Anonymous said...

Monday sounds good to me. Just think of Nick, Alex, and Stefan as your incentive to get healthy. You want to be around for a long time to see them start their own family's.

Anonymous said...

ME TOO!  I am starting again ... today.  I have had enough of not fitting into my clothes and with being tired all the time.  I'd like to lose a total of 22 lbs at this point.  But right now I am going to focus on losing 8 lbs by my birthday which is July 5th.  I am cutting out Mt. Dew, which I drink on a regular basis at work.  Usually 3 cans per work day, that's dropping 510 calories in liquid alone!  I am going to start doing Yoga and/or walking and/or biking 3 times per week for 30 minutes to start.  I want to be healthy and happy for my little guy and for myself.  

So, let's get working and fight through the urges to cheat.

Kris