Saturday, May 5, 2007

A rainy dreary day.

Check out the meme below:

Bailey is hanging in there...I am about to go down and give him his aspirin and spend some time with him. I have clothes to fold anyhow down there.  Yesterday was a very crazy day!  I got tons done and didn't turn on the tv one time!  I was proud of myself. My goal is to watch less tv (nick and I) and do more stuff outdoors now that it's getting warmer out.  We also worked on learning colors yesterday, he really loves sitting in his room doing that sort of thing.  His sign language is REALLY coming along...it's so cute!  Yesterday Stefan did now hand in two assignments for school and Cory was giving him a lecture, and Nick was standing in between them just signing away and lecturing both of them!  Oh to have the video camera hooked up for that one!  I just had to laugh and then it  ruined the whole "we are very mad at you" point!  Another funny about Nick:  Last night my sister called me and it was a little after nine...and Nick had just got out of his bath and he was literally begging me to put him to bed!  I love that!  lol  He couldn't make it more easy for me...he barely made it through kisses, Hi fives, power hits, and I love you signs (after brushing his teeth)! lol  YES, we go through that every night!  Thats why he gets angry when Cory isn't home at bed time. It ruins his routine and we all know how important that is.  WELL, today looks like rain so that means its going to be an in house day for all of us.  AND it's so cold out!  It's only 40 here!  BRRR  Where the heck is spring? 

I snagged this from Heather S.  check out her answers...she is listed in my sidebar

This is the quickest, shortest Alphabet meme/quiz ever!  Come play, one and all!

A-Available or Single? Glad I'm NOT! 

B-Best Friend:  I have lots that I consider Best...first my very first best childhood friend is Kallie, next my niece Heather (who I call ALMOST every day) Then I met my online best friend (who I really would love to meet) Shelley!  And last my sisters!  I love them all! 
C-Cake or Pie: Don't really like cake or pie but if i had to choose it would be cake (cheese preferably)
D-Drink of Choice: Pepsi (lord help me with this one)
E-Essential Item(s): Curve perfume, carmex, and my ISO shampoo and conditioner
F- Favourite Colour(s): pink purple teal right around there! lol
G- Gummy Bears or Worms? worms

H- Hometown: My gosh...that would be Wabeno Wisconsin way out in the sticks and the population was like 100 people  lol  Kallie, do you remember the "real" population?? 

I- Indulgence:  Taco sub at subway loaded with sour cream

J- January or February: February because my beautiful daughter was born in that month :)

K- Kids: A reason for living :) AND getting grey hair.

L- Life is incomplete without: My family (extended included)

M- Marriage Date:  August 29 1987 (wow 20th coming up soon!)

N- Number of Siblings: 2 brothers (both deceased) and 4 sisters (I'm the youngest)

O- Oranges or Apples? Apples

P- Phobias/Fears: Having a mouse in my home!!  No really, I fear something terrible happening to my kids or that I end up with cancer and never get to see them with their familys.

Q- Favourite Quote: Don't really have one

R- Reasons to smile: When my daughter is holding her diploma in her sweet little hands!!!!!

S- Season: Fall is number one and then spring

T-Tag Three: Heather L I tag thee, Kallie I tag thee, Shelley I tag thee...I those are the only ones who would do it lol!

U- Unknown Fact about Me: hehe i like Heathers answer to this...mine would have to be...ummm can't really put the good ones or I will get into more trouble then i already am. lol  I would have to say my middle name is Jean Grrr I hate saying that outloud cuz its a stupid one...Hubby is going to kill!!!!! I broke the "use no middle names" rule.  Oh well...i'm not using it anymore so it's safe.

V – Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animals? I have to say seriously that i LOVE animals both in a kind way and a hungry way!  God put them here to eat so lets eat um! however, I am totally against killing for FUN!   Ok lets not eat the family pet kind of ones but you know what i mean!

W- Worst Habit(s): OMG if you as hubby that would totally be putting things in my blog that don't belong there, but that's ME :0  He usually doesn't read (just not him, he's not into reading journals) but ALL OF A  SUDDEN...hey I'm a WOMEN, we like to talk

X – X-rays or Ultrasounds?: Ultra sounds because so far they have been FUN ones (baby's)

Y- Your Favorite Foods: taco sub or crispy chix sandwich at bk

Z- Zodiac: Scorpion


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That rain can't help Bailey much, huh?  I'm thinking of you guys.
I'll see what I can do about sending some sunshine your way--I'm already tired of the heat.  It's gonna be a looooooong summer.  ;)
~christi

Anonymous said...

Wow I am shocked that stefan did not turn in his work. I tried doing the quiz three times and Lost it everytime before I got to save it.

Anonymous said...

I love reading more about you. I hope Bailey will start to feel better :( I think if I would have had a baby later then i did I would have gotten into signing. It was still new , even 5 years ago. I think it's great.
Hugs
Ang

Anonymous said...

How are you and Bailey? Hoping things are ok.
(((hugs)))