Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Day Two/ My day so far

Have a question for someone/anyone!

It's day two and I'm having Organic Rice Krispies for breakfast again.  Put I'm not having pizza for lunch.  Today I feel the urge to do better :)  It's early in the morning
...Nick slept wonderfully and so did Max.  Ok that brings me to the dog:

Here is our story and were sticking to it...we were very confused at what name to pick for him so we started out naming him Bear (to go with Cubby our little dog) then I didn't like the sound of that after using it for two days.  Then we picked Moose (fitting since he is going to be one)...well my daughter hated that name and said she would not call him that (So don't I told her, call him dog).  After a while he just didn't fit that name either lol  SO now his name is Maxamillion...Max for short.  We all agree with that name and so I think it's time to send in his papers for real this time before something changes again.   Poor dog will not know WHO he is!  We have been calling him a different name practically every day to see what we like more.  I think were set though.   Be back later to update on my day.  Heather what time do you want to go to the gym???  It has to be after 6pm so Cory can watch Nick...unless Alex is home then she can watch him.

Question:   OK for those of you who have dogs...I am looking for a dog food that has just plain BEEF as a first ingredient (NOT beef by products or beef this or that just plain ol BEEF!  This is what they say to look for when it comes to a "good" dog food.  I have looked at SO many bags of dog food and the closest I came to finding a plain ol BEEF/LAMB/CHICKEN as a first ingredient was "One" Lamb and rice formula but I guess it's good to stay away from corn products when it comes to boxers so that does have corn products in it...grr can't win!  Were actually considering just feeding him a "Natural" diet of human food.  NOT greasy fattening but healthy foods.   This better diet will help him live 5 years longer is what I have been reading. Right now I am in the process of reading up on that sort of diet to see what it is exactly and how much work it will be.  Don't need anymore work then I already have.  However if I find a good dog food I will give him that instead along withhis fruit and carrots which boxers are suppose to have weekly since they are so prone to Bloat. They need that roughage to help their stomach work right.    SOOO if anyone knows of any dog food that has just plain beef as a FIRST ingredient PLEASE let me know!   Thanks so much!~

Lunch was a sandwich

Late night update:
Well I ended up going to Oshkosh with Alex so I did eat at hardees and then we did stop and get a root beer float at A&W.  SO as you can see...I did not do well today AT ALL.  I did eat carrots though when I got home. I felt guilty and figured I better eat at least one veggie for the day!  To be honest, today was better then most of my days HAD been.  I just want to do better. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU)))))))))))))))))))Thats a cute name I like it,Maxamillion is a good name.Does the gym have a pool?I am so going to the pool no matter whay it takes.LOL.I am so hot right now,I been cleaning like a dog.LOL.The kitchen floor has not been moped for a few days and it had been so dirty,because we havent had a mop.So,soon as dad said He was leaving,I got the mop and put water and bleach and moped the floor before He came home.LOL.Thats the only way I can do it and Mom cant do it,cuse of Her back.I think I will jump in and takr a cold shower.LOL.I am going to put into my journal,but,going to ask people that I need ideas of what color I should paint my room,my Sis is helping me paint for my Bday,which was May 13.It needs to be a light color,cause my room is dark and hot.I want to go for an adult pretty color,even thoe,my fave color is pink,wanted hot pin,but,dont think that is a good color.LOL.Have a nice day.

Anonymous said...

I have to say Max is an awesome name for the dog. I was really hating Moose, it just seemed weird and he did not look like a bear to me either. Max fits him perfect. Great choice. I'm not sure on a time for the gym let me know when you can go. If alex can watch him then we could go earlier.