Saturday, May 19, 2007

Visitors

We have visitors this weekend and it's been fun.  Nick is just loving having a friend here to play with.  They are being such good boys.  They are playing out on the patio right now with some ride on toys.  I had the rummage sale today but was home by 5 or so and the guys said that the house was a big mess but they picked it up before I got home.  Isn't that sweet!?  Well I better get back to play. 

It's close to 9 and our kiddies are in bed for the night AND sleeping already.  Nick didn't have a nap today so he was pretty tired out.  He played hard.  He did really well on sharing his toys...little spats here and there but they worked it out.  It's SO hard to share YOUR toys lol.  I'm glad Nick has friends that he can share with, it will make the transition into Kindergarten much easier.  A funny haha...Devlin accidentally spilled a diet coke on our chair and they guys were gone at the time and I forgot to clean the chair off.  Well, Devlin's daddy sat down to dinner and he says "Why is this chair wet?"  I started laughing because I had just realized that I forgot to clean it lol. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU)))))))))))))))))))))))Sounds like they had a good time.Have a nice week.