Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Day ONE

Well today is day one of my "Diet".  This past weekend was pretty busy with the new puppy, and Nick has been a little crabby...It seems as if he's not feeling well at all.  Last night he was waking up every hour or so and crying.  He said his stomach hurt. It got so bad that I went down and slept in Alex's room with him and the puppy so Cory could get some sleep.   I didn't get any sleep at all...I feel like cuddling up in my bed and just going to sleep for 8 hours. 

Ok now to the diet:  This morning I ate organic Rice Krispies with Low fat milk.  Now I'm going to have some sort of fruit.  This week my plan is to get 3 days of exercise (30 min each session)  And later I will add more to that as the weeks go on.  I figure that if I am able to get 3 days of exercise in a week that is really good for me.  We will see how that goes.  I will be back on to update as the day goes on. I AM going to get a nap at some point today, that I do know! 
Snack:  Bagel/lite cream cheese (shared with Nick)
Lunch: Pizza (only had a few slices) I also had a soda with this.  (Pepsi)

Nick seems a little better now, he is playing with the animals.  After lunch he is going down for a nap and we will see if he sleeps his normal 3 hours or not.  I sure hope so!  I plan on getting a little shut eye myslef.  I always say that but then never do lol.  Be back on for dinner later.

My night time update:  Well, my night went really really well. We had hamb (low fat) and fries (baked) for dinner and we didn't over do the serving size.  I think that was the first time in a long time.  We had popcorn for a snack and that was it for the night.  I'm not hungry at all right now and after I edit this entry I'm off to bed for the night.  Nick is sleeping..hopefully he stays that way tonight. I would like to sleep in my own bed tonight!  He has a cold and his poor nose is running like crazy.  He just came down with it out of the blue.  Now I have that to look forward to!   Well, I'm off here for now and I will be updating in the morning.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU)))))))))))))))))))))))Keep up the good work with the diet!!!!!!!Have a nice evening.