Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Update on lots!

Kal, your questionnaire is after my entry for today...check it out!

WOW I have been gone for several days!  I miss it here!  Well, to update...Bailey is still with us but no changes at all...still very sore and blind and deaf.  That poor ol dog has just been wonderful even though he is not feeling well.  You know how some old dogs will potty in the house...well, he has never done that and he has been the dog of our dreams and we will miss him so much.  Nick and I have been spending every day downstairs by him because he can't do the stairs anymore...our main level is upstairs.  He knows we are there by him and that makes him a little more at ease I think. 
I have been spring cleaning like crazy down there since I have nothing better to do!  It really looks nice and smells nice too!  Our daughter moved back home AGAIN! lol  This time she is for sure staying until school is over.  She promised me...and that is the only way she can use her car to go to/from school/work.  Her car has been parked in our driveway and we have NOT given in this time.  She has been doing wonderful in school but I'm afraid it's too late to be able to get her diploma with her class.  It's sad but I think she really learned her lesson. I think I'm more sad that she is because I have really been looking forward to sending out the grad invites...guess I will have to save the excitement for my son's graduation.  Her grades have been on a steady incline and she has not missed a day of school for a while now so I'm very proud of her for that.  I will be so proud of her if she sticks to this and gets her diploma.    Something I never did...I just gave up.   Thank god I met hubby who made me go back to school.  I wish she could meet someone who will make her see how important this is for her. 
My son is doing great and he has no more missing work.  It's very rare that he has missing work but last week he had two!  His grades are now back up to A's B's.  He freaks out when they fall below a B.  Last week he got two medals in his track meet.  He's just my born athlete!  I'm so proud of him. He also got invited to go to the Dells with a bunch of guys...he was thrilled since usually only the girls will invite him places.  POOR BOY!  lol  Today he told me that a few of the girls came up to him an started signing to him. He was thrilled that they took the time to learn it just for him.  I can see that smile now! lol  He NEVER stops smiling!  EVER! 
Well, we are awaiting another new baby coming this week sometime WE HOPE!   My niece Heather is expecting her first baby girl on the 15th...usually she goes before the due date.  The other new baby is doing great although the new mom can't seem to put him down and she even sleeps with him.  Nick is as crazy as ever lol  He has really enjoyed being downstairs because he can go outside and play in his sandbox and I can see him from the couch down there.  Well, I think that's about it...I will update as much as possible but will be spending all our time downstairs by my doggie until he is gone.  :(  I know it's coming soon and I really have to be aware when it's time because I don't want to be selfish and just keep him around because it's to sad not to!  This is when I"m glad to have hubby around...hes the "strong" one of the bunch and he will make sure Bailey does not suffer.  

Ok was suppose to do this days ago but forgot to :( 

Finish the sentences:

1. I’ve come to realize that my ex……. didn't give me CLOSURE!

2. I am listening to……Roseanne

3. I talk…….my hubbys head off when he's trying to sleep! lol

4. I love…….My kids.

5. My best friend……have to agree with Kal...hubby on his good days.

6. My first real kiss……was Kallie's brother, well first french one anyhow.lol

7. I lost…my cell and my wallet (with over 100 bucks in it) at the grocery store last week!  They found it for me! :)

8. I hate it when people………Drive with their kids NOT in seat belts...and smoke around them!.

9. Love is…….most days wonderful.

10. Marriage is…….LONG

11. Somewhere, someone is thinking……I gotta pee

12. I’ll always be………a mom, a pet owner lol

13. I have a secret crush on………Mc Steamy lol

14. The last time I cried was because….My doggy is dying :(
15. My cell phone…….Is always with me...unless i forget it!

16. When I wake up in the morning…….I roll over and ask Cory if he woke Stefan up and go pee

17. Before I go to sleep at night………I make sure the doors are locked, dogs were left out to pee, cat is NOT locked in Stefans room, check on Nick, make sure all lights are out and brush teeth.  Wheew I don't think I forgot anything.

18. Right now I am thinking about……Going to bed but don't want to walk downstairs to let the dogs out! lol 

19. Babies are…….Agree with Kal here...a great and wonderful blessing that turn into evil teenagers.

20. I get on the web…….to catch up w/ friends and read my emails.

21. Today I……am sad

22. Tonight I will…….sleep.

23. Tomorrow I will………Spend time with Bailey and Nick

24. I really want……a dishwasher!!! 

25. The person who means the most to me in the world right now….There are lots of people, can't name just one.


Pass this on!!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU)))))))))))))))))I sorry your Dog is dying.I know that is hard.I am glad your daughter is doing better.Thats cute that your Son has girls sing to Him.Have a nice day.

Anonymous said...

I was looking forward to alexs graduation party too. You still have hope for next year.